[Official] [PS5] Final Fantasy 7: Rebirth. Feb 29th 2024. NO SPOILERS

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Realized it’s really easy to over level in this game. Doing all the Chadley shyt makes the main story kinda trivial on normal difficulty.

I switch to dynamic and it seems a lot better. You feel stronger but not enough to just overwhelm everything.
I hadn't touched his simulator stuff yet, cleared the grasslands and I just got under Junon and I'm only a tad overleveled. Didn't realize he gives you that much exp

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
Finally finished my 4th play-through of BG3 and finally jumped on this. For some reason my saved data from the demo isn’t carrying over anyone else have that issue? I have even checked and it is still in my PS5.

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I hadn't touched his simulator stuff yet, cleared the grasslands and I just got under Junon and I'm only a tad overleveled. Didn't realize he gives you that much exp
Yeah simulator gives alot of EXP especially the summons. I didn't notice it after grasslands nearly as much but after Junon it was very obvious.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
It's not that i don't like the mini games. I just seem to suck at all of them.
Even the ones from remake that i was perfect scoring, i struggle with in this game.
Gotta replay card matches 5 or 6 times to beat opponents,
The piano stuff is hopeless miss more notes than i hit,
somehow the motorcycle mini game is more difficult that it was before despite the controls being the same.
Moogles piss me off. etc etc

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Disappointing game but it was made by Yoshi P lol

Not exactly a B team
Them nikkas need to step the fukk away from FF mainline series. Just stick to them MMO for online fans.

Every FF game going forward needs to use this as a template. Big beautiful open world regions, side quests and loot that matters, great music and solid battle system mechanics.

My only cons so far are minimal, patch worthy things such as the performance mode blurriness, audio mixing(music be loud as fukk) and that's really it so far for me. Everything else has been top notch!

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
It's not that i don't like the mini games. I just seem to suck at all of them.
Even the ones from remake that i was perfect scoring, i struggle with in this game.
Gotta replay card matches 5 or 6 times to beat opponents,
The piano stuff is hopeless miss more notes than i hit,
somehow the motorcycle mini game is more difficult that it was before despite the controls being the same.
Moogles piss me off. etc etc
I’m in the same boat. I can beat Queen’s Blood ranking 1-3, but struggle on anything higher.

I’m just pushing forward and then circle back to the minigames later.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Finally finished my 4th play-through of BG3 and finally jumped on this. For some reason my saved data from the demo isn’t carrying over anyone else have that issue? I have even checked and it is still in my PS5.
Make sure it's not from the PS4 version of the game. If it is, you'll have to open up intergrade and transfer the save data into PS5 data

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
GHz2oLFWEAAHcay

GHz2oQKWwAAgBR6

GHz2oTSXMAAtY6T

GHz2oThXgAA6PAm

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
Make sure it's not from the PS4 version of the game. If it is, you'll have to open up intergrade and transfer the save data into PS5 data
Nah it wasn’t, I played on and realised you can only skip the investigation portion of Nibelheim. It was cool though as that was the bulk of the demo. Loving it so far really great game.:salute: