Official Power Book IV: Force Season 2 Thread

WesCrook

Veteran
Daps
And LMFAO at JP crying to Tommy at the hospital "yOu RuIn EvErYtHiNg YoU tOuCh!!!" :mjlol:

nikka got punked by his own son and gon lash out at Tommy:mjlol:

This nikka got a konk in 2023:mjlol:

D-Mac impersonation of him:mjlol:
JP is acting like a short-sighted emotional hoe

And last time I checked, Tommy's mom has been all fukked up long before Tommy got in the game. He gave her a little coke on some "get out my face" type shyt.

D-Mac was about that life long before Tommy came into the picture......mainly because he had no father figure. Hmm, who could that be? 🤔

Artificial Intelligence

Not Allen Iverson
Daps
JP serves no purpose

Tommy’s entire family dynamic seems inconsequential to the plot at this point. It felt like they brought JP and his mom in to humanize him but he’s still kind of a one dimensional goon
I thought the gun was gonna go off and breh was gonna have 3 bodies :wow: Jp wil be dead within the next season

Artificial Intelligence

Not Allen Iverson
Daps
Shane-Harper-as-Vic-Flynn.jpg

The flynn name will never by
He must be signed on for at least 3 seasons along with his sister… who probly survived.

Justin Nitsuj

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Tommy acknowledged that D-Mac chose to be in the streets and I'm 100% sure Tommy was just like D-Mac when he was his age. What he really needs to do is take him under his wing like Kanan did when he was younger, so D-Mac won't get himself killed.

FlyBoy718

All Star
Daps
Reppin
BK
JP serves no purpose

Tommy’s entire family dynamic seems inconsequential to the plot at this point. It felt like they brought JP and his mom in to humanize him but he’s still kind of a one dimensional goon
I'm sure it will be integral to Season 3's plot when the coalition slowly starts to crumble. Tommy and JP will reconcile once Tommy realizes Junky J is about to serve up his nephew to keep the peace. In turn, Tommy will wack Jenard and beef with Diamond a la Tommy and Ghost, while attempting to stay ahead of Miguel and find his lost love.
Tommy acknowledged that D-Mac chose to be in the streets and I'm 100% sure Tommy was just like D-Mac when he was his age. What he really needs to do is take him under his wing like Kanan did when he was younger, so D-Mac won't get himself killed.
That's all Tariq ever wanted from Ghost ironically.

TheJet

Superstar
Daps
-Recap just reminded me that Jenard got stained for the Lambo truck. Ouch.

-theme song is ass
-Diamond popped up on Vic like the Ghost of Southside past

-he telling all the crew business in the barbershop. No bueno
-D-Mac and Bakari dumb and dumber. Smh
-Anne Heche luv some Cloudy coochie
-Diamond sloppy AF. If somebody was on timing, he would've got robbed
-Stacy talmbout some "WHERE'S JA!!?!?"

Last edited: