Official Power Book IV: Force Season 2 Thread

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Ever since the beginning, power has been about drug dealers fckn they shyt up over p*ssy

Theme is getting played

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
They really killed this boxing kid over what? Corny

and now D acting like a dummy
Smh

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Ehhhh... I don't know if I agree with this. I've watched plenty of TV shows over the years that had a slow 1st season, then they'd eventually pick-up & find it's groove in the 2nd & 3rd seasons.

But anyways, what does it say about the fact that we all tuned back in for this new season of "Force" after how much of a disappointment the 1st season was? Were we all just fiending for a new season of "Power" or is it becuz of the writer's strike there's nothing else on?

Theres nothing wrong with basic TV phuckery. Sometimes you just want to watch something where you can switch off and enjoy instead of looking at every scene/dialogue or a monologue thinking there is some triple entendre behind it.

Cave Savage

Feminist
Daps
Reppin
Women's rights
Ehhhh... I don't know if I agree with this. I've watched plenty of TV shows over the years that had a slow 1st season, then they'd eventually pick-up & find it's groove in the 2nd & 3rd seasons.

But anyways, what does it say about the fact that we all tuned back in for this new season of "Force" after how much of a disappointment the 1st season was? Were we all just fiending for a new season of "Power" or is it becuz of the writer's strike there's nothing else on?

I've been following the Power Universe since 2014 so I guess it's just a habit.

But I was actually entertained this time around, it reminded me of OG Power before it got corny.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Lol season was slow but ended up alright. I just at that US attorney chick

Jenard and Shanti fukked up that Mireya/Tommy play