Official Power Book IV: Force Season 2 Thread

Cave Savage

Feminist
Daps
Reppin
Women's rights
Right when he said that Me n my wife looked at each other and said CBI gon flip on tommy:francis: the. All the solo moves he was making along with jenard in diamond ear exposing the cracks in the armor

I just hope they don't copy Book 1 and have Tommy and Diamond beef for 3 seasons just for them to make amends at the last minute.

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
I really hope they develop the characters they have better going forward. Specifically Dmac and JP. Both seem to be pawns for a typical plot but they both have potential for more. But I’ll stop watching this shyt if I see one more unwarranted sex scene that’s back to back horrible sex scenes had to look away like I was a kid or some :scust:
breh i dunno what it is about this show but all the sex scenes i just ff through, they seem absolutely unnecessary

Jasonmask

Superstar
Daps
breh i dunno what it is about this show but all the sex scenes i just ff through, they seem absolutely unnecessary
They are and they have been since OG power it can be funny , but lately they’ve been having some weird ones which I guess looking back can be funny but it seems to be pushing an agenda. I don’t mind gay shyt on tv/film if I’m prepared for it but this show like you said has unnecessary sex scenes but now it’s weird ones I promise I’ll be out if I see a Kate or JP sex scene.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

Anytime i hear the R&B music start playing i grab the remote. I don’t care if its gay scenes or not im not trying to sit through these cringey simulated sex scenes every episode

cartierhoe

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
I thought the finale was dope. They've been foreshadowing a Tommy vs Diamond bit for control of CBI. Diamond off parole he's back in the game with no strings attached, and going at dudes slicking his PO neck, and drowning Leon's pops, he's not just gonna be cool with Tommy calling shots without him being in the know. Tommy out here calling shots and making moves, and we'll see how this experiment with Vic goes since it seems he left him alive. Jenard and Shanti on the side giving Miguel that pic.

fukkery was on point too:mjlol:

Jenard getting a cut knowing damn well he ain't got no hair to begin with :mjlol:

D-Mac on his fukk everybody shyt was:mjlol:

"Why you keep talking to me like I'm 9 years old? You got dementia or something? You don't even know me and I sure as hell don't fukking know you!!!":mjlol:

"I'm a gangsta that's what I do!! I just caught a body earlier so don't touch me or I'll kill yo ass too!! *JP touches him* "Get the fukk off me fakkit:scust:" :mjlol:

Kerkum

Superstar
Daps
Glad they put the scene in with D-mac and his Dad. No matter what they put on TV ain't to many men young or old gonna be happy if the guy who made them grabs his ankles for a hobby.
Speak for yourself, douchenozzle

FlyBoy718

All Star
Daps
Reppin
BK
Right when he said that Me n my wife looked at each other and said CBI gon flip on tommy:francis: the. All the solo moves he was making along with jenard in diamond ear exposing the cracks in the armor
I'm sure things will really hit the head once Tommy finds out Jenard lined up his nephew to keep the peace between CBI and the RDs.

Overall, I found the finale to be entertaining, despite having to suspend reality quite a bit. As annoying as D-Mac has been all season, he really made up for it this episode :russ: Things are bad when Jabari happens to be the voice of reason :pachaha: