Official Power Book IV: Force Season 2 Thread

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
I'm more in favor if they would've let Claudia live and killed Vic off. Going into season 3 that would've set the narrative that Shanti and Claudia are trapqueens (Season 3 would've gained HELLA female viewership)

Going into season 3 now. Vic is a soldier with no army that can't be trusted (Never trust a snitch)
also why wouldn't the irish mob just place their own guys in chicago with their own cartel connects there's like 7 large cartels and dozens of smaller ones who can supply dope.

Jasonmask

Superstar
Daps
Right when he said that Me n my wife looked at each other and said CBI gon flip on tommy:francis: the. All the solo moves he was making along with jenard in diamond ear exposing the cracks in the armor
I wanna say Tommy is wrong but his actions are justified. shyt is building up now, the rift btw diamond and Tommy is going to be a focal point of S3 and finding Mireya will be a B plot hopefully it’s not a stretched out story line but that’s what I think is going to be the case. Diamond was trying to play step daddy and he was even thinking of pulling a ghost himself by trying to go legit. Tommy had to put in work while Diamond was being distracted all season so I can’t fault him for making solo moves. I mean jenard has saved Tommy’s life a couple times in this show and you’d think he’d give him more grace but jenard still plotting and he senses that. I’m glad he hasn’t eased up on him like he does w Vic because he’ll really be seen as a soft leader. Hopefully big baby Davis becomes a formidable villain because even if Claudia survives (which I don’t see it they’ve done the fake death gimmick in power too many times now) her rep in the streets is over if she tries to rat on CGI no one would do business w her. He really hoein nikkas in this show how can a former leader be downgraded as an errand boy is crazy.

Jasonmask

Superstar
Daps
I really hope they develop the characters they have better going forward. Specifically Dmac and JP. Both seem to be pawns for a typical plot but they both have potential for more. But I’ll stop watching this shyt if I see one more unwarranted sex scene that’s back to back horrible sex scenes had to look away like I was a kid or some :scust: