Official Power Book IV: Force Season 2 Thread

Cave Savage

Feminist
Daps
Reppin
Women's rights
-Recap just reminded me that Jenard got stained for the Lambo truck. Ouch.

-theme song is ass
-Diamond popped up on Vic like the Ghost of Southside past

-he telling all the crew business in the barbershop. No bueno

Both of the spinoff theme song are trash. 50 put in minimal effort on them.

TheJet

Superstar
Daps
He's trying but he's not good at it.

Ghost would've already had Angela on a first class ticket to Barcelona then he would've joined her there once he got those loose ends tied up.

Sidenote: In season 3 what are they gonna do about the bug (microphone) Vic placed in Tommy's house. That can't be a subplot they just make disappear.
Honestly, with Vic snitch ass poppin up in his crib all the time, Tommy would be a fool to not have the place swept for listening devices

Nostalgic

Superstar
Daps
Honestly, with Vic snitch ass poppin up in his crib all the time, Tommy would be a fool to not have the place swept for listening devices
Realistically this make sense.

But let's not for for the later part of this season they made tommy look dumb, he didn't know Vic was the snitch.

WesCrook

Veteran
Daps
Shane-Harper-as-Vic-Flynn.jpg

The flynn name will never by
He has that like the Joker-like permanent grin

Daps
Reppin
NYC
D-Mac somehow doubled down on being a dumb motherfukker :why:
Why is this man Miguel obsessed with his sister?:scusthov:
Tommy’s not smart enough to use Vic. Just kill him:francis:
Watch Claudia be alive next season because these clowns can’t do shyt right :pachaha:

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
I've never seen such an improvement from Season 1 to 2 in a show. Usually the opposite happens.
Ehhhh... I don't know if I agree with this. I've watched plenty of TV shows over the years that had a slow 1st season, then they'd eventually pick-up & find it's groove in the 2nd & 3rd seasons.

But anyways, what does it say about the fact that we all tuned back in for this new season of "Force" after how much of a disappointment the 1st season was? Were we all just fiending for a new season of "Power" or is it becuz of the writer's strike there's nothing else on?

FlyBoy718

All Star
Daps
Reppin
BK
There goes my Sunday morning ritual

I gotta get used to it being aired on Fridays now.

Used to wake up Sunday morning after an extended sleep, freshen up a bit, then turn it right on.
Kanan's show should take us right into Power Book 2. Fif keeping the streets fed :blessed:

FlyBoy718

All Star
Daps
Reppin
BK
Ehhhh... I don't know if I agree with this. I've watched plenty of TV shows over the years that had a slow 1st season, then they'd eventually pick-up & find it's groove in the 2nd & 3rd seasons.

But anyways, what does it say about the fact that we all tuned back in for this new season of "Force" after how much of a disappointment the 1st season was? Were we all just fiending for a new season of "Power" or is it becuz of the writer's strike there's nothing else on?
I enjoyed Season 1 outside the final two episodes tbh :yeshrug:

WesCrook

Veteran
Daps
Tommy's feelings aside, I don't care what happens to Mireya or where she is. She isn't really a sympathetic character.