Official Power Book IV: Force Season 2 Thread

Cave Savage

Feminist
Daps
Reppin
Women's rights
That entire sequence of him talking to Diamond, "I did it for you" was almost like this scene in The Sopranos after those two knuckleheads shot at Chris:

Also, one of those knuckleheads is currently on this show :mjlol:

81220d4ff5157ae23d0c345086229306.jpg

That's exactly what I thought. The writers must have been inspired by that scene where Matt went to Richie Aprile like that.

And nice catch, I didn't realize that the cop was played by the same guy that played Sean

SuaveyBoi115

All Star
Daps
Did Claudia get stabbed in her buttcrack :mjlol:

I don't think her nor mireya is dead, Power shows are known for stuff like this.

Also D-Mac………. :dead:

Instant Classic

All Star
Supporter
Daps
That was a good finale and it set a lot in motion for season 3. I think this was the best performance of D-Mac in the entire series. I thought the kid was a bad actor, but I think he just wasn't into the role they had him doing. Him clowning JP and the ether were good scenes for him.

It looks like everything is going to crash for Tommy next season because I don't see Diamond like his current role of being left in the dark. I feel he's going to try to cut Tommy out of CBI.

Also, one thing I don't understand is Kate mentioning Lakeisha instead of Holly. I don't recall many moments with those 2, but she was more involved with the Holly storyline, so I found that part weird.

Anyways, can't wait for season 3, and I like how they removed some of the stuff that was holding the show back in season 1.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
I thought JP would be Tommy & Diamond's Chris Bosh. In season 1, JP had some edge (he wasn't a street cat, but he was no sucker) and he was a master scientist. Breh even helped perfect the Dahlia production process.
Now he just plays roommates with Kate.
I didn't expect to see him busting guns on the street, but he could've been an important part of the CBI organization. Hell, they could've even used JP's bar to clean CBI's money.

I see the JP situation like this

JP never had a 'family' and for a guy in his mid to late 40's this is his last opportunity to have something like that. It's all new to him having a mother brother and son in his life so hes over compensating. You can see why he was pissed at Tommy for the DMac thing even tho Tommy was right to do what he did. It was someone else making decisions on JP without thinking about him. Kate abandoned him DMac mother left him and now Tommy telling him what to do.

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That was a good finale and it set a lot in motion for season 3. I think this was the best performance of D-Mac in the entire series. I thought the kid was a bad actor, but I think he just wasn't into the role they had him doing. Him clowning JP and the ether were good scenes for him.

It looks like everything is going to crash for Tommy next season because I don't see Diamond like his current role of being left in the dark. I feel he's going to try to cut Tommy out of CBI.

Also, one thing I don't understand is Kate mentioning Lakeisha instead of Holly. I don't recall many moments with those 2, but she was more involved with the Holly storyline, so I found that part weird.

Anyways, can't wait for season 3, and I like how they removed some of the stuff that was holding the show back in season 1.

Same. I’m glad they had Diamond call him on it. Diamond ran CBI on his own in the past. Why would he accept an outsider treating him like a #2 in his own organization? Tommy acting like Ghost right now.