Official Overwatch Thread

ThatTruth777

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm about done with this game until they do something about McCree's stun/fan of hammer bullshyt

Get gud!!! :mjlol:

I don't know why yall tripping so hard off the hammer :shaq:

To me he's pretty easily countered by snipers. My personally hated opponents are Roadhog and Reaper though. With McCree its all about getting the drop on somebody/first strike so if you're aware of your surroundings you really won half the battle.

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
People just bytching for no reason cause of Mcree. I don't know why yall expect a dude WITH A SHOTGUN to not be able to kill you easily CLOSE RANGE.

1.Mcree is HARD countered by widowmaker Pharah and Hanzo.
2.Mcree loses 1v1 vs mei genji
3.Mcree's ult is one of the easiest in the game to avoid

Not to mention people complain about the flash bang whe that's not the problem. It's the fan.

But hey when enough people complains about it blizzard will cater to the noobs so its inevitable mcree will be nerfed. Which really only makes the REAL problems(Widowmaker/Mei) even better. So yea keep on complaining. Yall will just switch to the next character to bytch about anyway.

It's a TEAM based game. Because u lost a 1v1 shootout doesn't mean the character needs to be nerfed. Lmao.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
I'm about done with this game until they do something about McCree's stun/fan of hammer bullshyt
People just bytching for no reason cause of Mcree. I don't know why yall expect a dude WITH A SHOTGUN to not be able to kill you easily CLOSE RANGE.

Not to mention people complain about the flash bang whe that's not the problem. It's the fan.

But hey when enough people complains about it blizzard will cater to the noobs so its inevitable mcree will be nerfed. Which really only makes the REAL problems(Widowmaker/Mei) even better. So yea keep on complaining. Yall will just switch to the next character to bytch about anyway.

It's a TEAM based game. Because u lost a 1v1 shootout doesn't mean the character needs to be nerfed. Lmao.
:jbhmm:

Daps

mei? :mjlol:

mcree dont need nerfed tho, only noobs cant deal :troll:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Mei is actually already coming off of a significant nerf from the beta. Widowmaker is.... interesting. On console she's whatever, on PC :francis:

Honestly I think the easiest and most likely fix to widowmaker is more utility (lower cooldown on grappling hook, an extra mine) combined with a larger charge time and ammo demand on her shots. Kinda retools her a bit - lots of heroes have been adjusted plenty since the early days. Bastion in the closed beta was :demonic: people think he's an issue now don't even know what the struggle was looking like before

When they said D.Va was getting a buff to either survivability or damage I was like :whoa: in the right hands she's a monster as is. maybe a range increase or something but adding to her tankisms? :whoa::whoa:

Phillyrider807

Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
Mei is actually already coming off of a significant nerf from the beta. Widowmaker is.... interesting. On console she's whatever, on PC :francis:

Honestly I think the easiest and most likely fix to widowmaker is more utility (lower cooldown on grappling hook, an extra mine) combined with a larger charge time and ammo demand on her shots. Kinda retools her a bit - lots of heroes have been adjusted plenty since the early days. Bastion in the closed beta was :demonic: people think he's an issue now don't even know what the struggle was looking like before

When they said D.Va was getting a buff to either survivability or damage I was like :whoa: in the right hands she's a monster as is. maybe a range increase or something but adding to her tankisms? :whoa::whoa:

Yea all my posts are from pc experience. I have no idea what this game is like on consoles.

Yea Beta Bastion and Mei were :mindblown:

As far as d'va I heard people say they want her to be able to shoot while having her matrix up. Im like :what:

Tic Tac T O

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TORONTO!
Volskya map. 3 Torbjorns 1 Bastion 1 Lucio 1 Dva. Turrets on every moving platform. I think I'm done with this game til there's some significant changes to it. I got all the rage out of my system when I quit playing Destiny, not tryna get back to that in the heart of the summer. Have fun brehs.

Phillyrider807

Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
Volskya map. 3 Torbjorns 1 Bastion 1 Lucio 1 Dva. Turrets on every moving platform. I think I'm done with this game til there's some significant changes to it. I got all the rage out of my system when I quit playing Destiny, not tryna get back to that in the heart of the summer. Have fun brehs.

Lol that sounds crazy. Lol. Gotta try it now.

Tic Tac T O

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TORONTO!

Lol that sounds crazy. Lol. Gotta try it now.
I wasn't even mad. hero stacking is part of the game right now and that was probably the best possible defensive strategy you can have on that map but if this is how every other match is gonna be, then I'll play something else. all I want is a mode with no hero stacking and I'm good. a nerf to Torbjorns turrets and fan the hammer shouldn't melt tanks is the only hero specific changes I think the game needs, but if neither happen and no other significant change to the game occurs, then congrats to Blizzard - you got my money, go buy something nice