Official Overwatch Thread

King Koopa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 8-4 and fiery moats
Took out a team with us rolling with 4 support characters earlier :wow:

Was rocking with Mercy, while we also had 2 Symmetra's, a Zenyatta along with a McCree and a Mei. Thought we were gonna get rocked and was thinking about changing from Mercy, but we all put in work.

GoldenGlove

๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿ˜ถ๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
:dahell:

That team had to be trash.
Nah, if you have a good healer he's going to wreck shyt on the objective.
:banderas:

It's hilarious when you find snipers in the distance and just jump right to where they are.... like nah you not safe here breh. I'm a up the footage in a few

GoldenGlove

๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿ˜ถ๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

@Spliff

Vid a lil on the long side, but there was too much piff not to just clip em all together. The 2nd and 3rd clips are from the 40-8 game.

I remember watching @Mowgli play the beta with dude calling him trash. Dude is a beast with a decent team running with you.
:damn:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps

@Spliff

Vid a lil on the long side, but there was too much piff not to just clip em all together. The 2nd and 3rd clips are from the 40-8 game.

I remember watching @Mowgli play the beta with dude calling him trash. Dude is a beast with a decent team running with you.

I work alone. That gorilla is so trash. Could have at least given it a 1 hit melle

Saiyajin

Superstar
Daps

@Spliff

winston sucks man i tried giving him a chance so many times but his ultimate is trash it doesnt kill unless you knock them off

his weapon is weak too

shield is trash

melee is weak

in those clips the lucio was the real mvp

Saiyajin

Superstar
Daps
I was hopin to jump and bytch slap people but this nikka gonna be a damn ironic ass character who shoots a p*ssy ass electric gun. Gay as hell.
and his fukkin ultimate when he goes ape shyt is garbage too it does NO damage just pushes them away from you wtf is the point

could've been the GOAT tank if he did damage with his melee, going ape shyt in the objective :banderas:

instead he jumps in zaps someone and does like 5% of their health, puts down a shield that lasts less than 2 seconds and gets murked :martin:

Saiyajin

Superstar
Daps
yo dog I'm about to go insane if I have to play with another widowmaker who stands back and doesn't even hit any shots on a fukking payload map when its the final seconds of the game and we're about to lose, GET ON THE fukkING PAYLOAD
man I know

i might just straight up leave if anyone picks widowmaker or fukkin hanzo

Capitol

Did this work
Daps
Man yall are crazy. His weapon will kill pretty much any non tank and it doesn't require any precision aiming. Either you going for the wrong targets, jumping into the entire team, or you're just straight up trash:yeshrug:. I wouldn't attempt to 1v1 any tank, mcree, or reaper. Almost everyone else is food if you isolate them. Hell if you don't get focus fired you can easily jump into a team kill someone or at least hurt them badly and dip. Think about his ultimate in the same way you would roadhog's, if you knock them into a wall or into a small enclosed area you can beat the shyt out of them and there is nothing they can do about it. More importantly it's used as a displacement and easy way to disrupt teams even if you don't kill anyone. You can win matches by knocking people off the objective even if you don't kill them If Winston was better I wouldn't even bother playing this game because he is already annoying as fukk. Think about it, why would you want a guy with insane mobility and can leap across the screen and kill you by looking in your general direction to be REALLY good anyway? :stopitslime: