Official Overwatch Thread

Tic Tac T O

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TORONTO!
zenyatta being bad is actually more backed up by facts and stats, not personal opinion. It is your personal opinion he is decent. Thats what a personal opinion is (a wrong one at that) . Every graph, stat, tournament and competitive player (you know, facts and shyt) shows zenyatta is one of, if not the worst hero in the game.
in the right hands any character can shine, just like in the wrong hands any character can seem ass
@Tic Tac T O you on ps4 breh?
I was on X1

ThatTruth777

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You know the only thing that honestly annoys about this game. Its the aiming system that auto-corrects missed shots. That's :scust:
I use to play those old FPS games like Quake 3 where you had to hit your shyt, there wasn't no freebies and what not. So when these dudes that play Widowmaker start talking shyt I'm like :stopitslime:, time to get Winstein for that ass :demonic:

And the only character I would support a nerf on is the dwarf, it don't make no sense how anti-fun this piece of trash is :scust:

Last edited:

Capitol

Did this work
Daps
League of legends is one of the most horribly balanced games out there and it's all because they Balance the game around the top players instead of the average players:sas2:

Daps
these spongebob/overwatch memes are too much:bryan:

S27N6qO.jpg

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
League of legends is one of the most horribly balanced games out there and it's all because they Balance the game around the top players instead of the average players:sas2:

That's the only way to do it. If you aren't carrying at lower levels, then you are a low level player that needs to get good. Bad players with op champs are still bad. :manny:

Capitol

Did this work
Daps
That's the only way to do it. If you aren't carrying at lower levels, then you are a low level player that needs to get good. Bad players with op champs are still bad. :manny:
good players aren't top tier. Not even excellent players are top tier. Top tier are the 1% of the community playing competitively, who know the maps in and out, all the characters strength and weakness and most importantly play with communication. You still think it should only be balanced around them?

Capitol

Did this work
Daps
Cmon free with the bullshyt extremes. I just said to balance it around the average player. You know, the people that make up majority of the player base, who you are more likely to play with, and play against. I don't see how it makes sense to say genji needs to be nerfed because 0.5% of the player base is op with him while the rest are a handicap to their team

All I know is that league is balanced like that, and it's completely garbage and it's set up in a way that makes 90% of the characters in the game worthless and the other 10 only temporarily useful until they have to nerf it out of popularity. I'm not about to have some back and forth at 2 am tho so believe what you want.:ehh: