Official Overwatch Thread

Capitol

Did this work
Daps
There is nothing fun about playing against an all knowing turret that can't miss. It's annoying to kite around the actual team and get killed by a turret while trolabor is greasing his wrench in a corner somewhere

Daps
I wasn't even mad. hero stacking is part of the game right now and that was probably the best possible defensive strategy you can have on that map but if this is how every other match is gonna be, then I'll play something else. all I want is a mode with no hero stacking and I'm good. a nerf to Torbjorns turrets and fan the hammer shouldn't melt tanks is the only hero specific changes I think the game needs, but if neither happen and no other significant change to the game occurs, then congrats to Blizzard - you got my money, go buy something nice

lol dude turrets are stonewalled by reinhardts. For your situation you shouldve went 3 reins and 3 soldiers and you wouldve stomped them before they could recover

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
I wasn't even mad. hero stacking is part of the game right now and that was probably the best possible defensive strategy you can have on that map but if this is how every other match is gonna be, then I'll play something else. all I want is a mode with no hero stacking and I'm good. a nerf to Torbjorns turrets and fan the hammer shouldn't melt tanks is the only hero specific changes I think the game needs, but if neither happen and no other significant change to the game occurs, then congrats to Blizzard - you got my money, go buy something nice
I dont think torjborns turrets should get nerfed. He's ass as a character

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Volskya map. 3 Torbjorns 1 Bastion 1 Lucio 1 Dva. Turrets on every moving platform. I think I'm done with this game til there's some significant changes to it. I got all the rage out of my system when I quit playing Destiny, not tryna get back to that in the heart of the summer. Have fun brehs.

did your team not have any widowmakers :dwillhuh:

Tic Tac T O

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TORONTO!
lol dude turrets are stonewalled by reinhardts. For your situation you shouldve went 3 reins and 3 soldiers and you wouldve stomped them before they could recover
played with randoms breh, that sounds well and good with a full team of 6 but thats rarely if ever the case. my other issue (so many piled up at one time, thats why I gotta chill), after you hit 30 and getting matched against other 30 and up players that are good and know what they are doing and more than likely playing in a squad, shyt is dire playing solo

this is my other issue :snoop:

I dont think torjborns turrets should get nerfed. He's ass as a character
I go in with that character, he's one of the characters I run if the teams need it but I'd rather play Roadhog or Zarya. KDA according to watcher.gg is 3.00 with 70% win average. he's lowkey my best character

did your team not have any widowmakers :dwillhuh:
yeah I switched from Zenyatta. got A pretty easily but you know how B is on that map. I actually got play of the game doing Zenyatta's ult and getting assists

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
played with randoms breh, that sounds well and good with a full team of 6 but thats rarely if ever the case. my other issue (so many piled up at one time, thats why I gotta chill), after you hit 30 and getting matched against other 30 and up players that are good and know what they are doing and more than likely playing in a squad, shyt is dire playing solo

this is my other issue :snoop:

I go in with that character, he's one of the characters I run if the teams need it but I'd rather play Roadhog or Zarya. KDA according to watcher.gg is 3.00 with 70% win average. he's lowkey my best character

yeah I switched from Zenyatta. got A pretty easily but you know how B is on that map. I actually got play of the game doing Zenyatta's ult and getting assists

zenyatta is probably the worst hero in the entire game why are you playing him to begin with :dwillhuh:

and level 30 is low level.. im level 35 or 36 and im the lowest level on my entire friend list.. half my friend list level 150-200 and the other half is level 50-90..

Tic Tac T O

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TORONTO!
zenyatta is probably the worst hero in the entire game why are you playing him to begin with :dwillhuh:

and level 30 is low level.. im level 35 or 36 and im the lowest level on my entire friend list.. half my friend list level 150-200 and the other half is level 50-90..
you guys are stating personal opinions as facts. I've put in work with Torbjorn, and been outplayed by good Zenyattas. I had 5 elims, healed my team, and destroyed 3 turrets on the way to capping A.

and what does 30 being low level have anything to do with anything I said?

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
you guys are stating personal opinions as facts. I've put in work with Torbjorn, and been outplayed by good Zenyattas. I had 5 elims, healed my team, and destroyed 3 turrets on the way to capping A.

and what does 30 being low level have anything to do with anything I said?

zenyatta being bad is actually more backed up by facts and stats, not personal opinion. It is your personal opinion he is decent. Thats what a personal opinion is (a wrong one at that) . Every graph, stat, tournament and competitive player (you know, facts and shyt) shows zenyatta is one of, if not the worst hero in the game.