Official Overwatch Thread

Blessed Koala

Climbing the Pulpit
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama
So the final game will be free but they want me to pay $40 to play the beta?

???

Its complicated :francis: . Its basically Overwatch 2.0 with extra shyt. So if you have Overwatch, you just preordering season pass bullshyt and a beta pass.

Basically a waste of fukking time and further proves that Blizzard is run by fukking smoothed brain wombats.

MischievousMonkey

Gor bu dëgër
Daps
Won't pretend to know much but I always felt they had so much untapped potential when it comes to this franchise's lore and characters.

The character designs, settings and lore hinted at the trailer looled and still look so interesting but it's not that exploited through the game.

They should have been had fully animated movies/series. Arcanes showed it works.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Won't pretend to know much but I always felt they had so much untapped potential when it comes to this franchise's lore and characters.

The character designs, settings and lore hinted at the trailer looled and still look so interesting but it's not that exploited through the game.

They should have been had fully animated movies/series. Arcanes showed it works.
overwatch 2 is supposed to capitalize on this but ive had the beta awhile not, never been a fan of locked roles

Daps
If I recall correctly, this game was made from the remains of a project called Project Titan. It's a shame it didn't work out. That game's concept was very interesting.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
More lies by the transplant from NeoGAF @Gizmo_Duck

It’s funny cause if you survey the people on this forum the top 10 games people play on these consoles ISNT what WE want. None of yall like overwatch but suddenly overwatch is the shyt and can’t be beaten, it’s just that good. At the same time most of yall are hyped for a marvel game that is directly stealing everything from overwatch, including the special abilities lol

30+ cacs have been bombing on overwatch and the type of characters in that game for almost a decade now.

Outside of call of duty no one here even talks about any of these big multiplayer games and yet these are the games making the most money. Just be honest and say yall aren’t really the target market for this type of game and when i say yall im including myself

If this idiot went through the first 200 pages of this thread he’d see this forum fukked with Overwatch 1