Official Overwatch Thread

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
winston sucks man i tried giving him a chance so many times but his ultimate is trash it doesnt kill unless you knock them off

his weapon is weak too

shield is trash

melee is weak

in those clips the lucio was the real mvp

and his fukkin ultimate when he goes ape shyt is garbage too it does NO damage just pushes them away from you wtf is the point

could've been the GOAT tank if he did damage with his melee, going ape shyt in the objective :banderas:

instead he jumps in zaps someone and does like 5% of their health, puts down a shield that lasts less than 2 seconds and gets murked :martin:
You are tweaking.

He takes some time to get used to, but he's a beast when used smartly. Everybody's ULT isn't in the game for kills. There are plenty of characters who don't kill anything with their ULT. Winston's ULT serves 2 purposes for me...

Clearing the objective
Staying alive longer to buy more time for reinforcements

He has 1000 health and crazy mobility when he goes into Beast Mode. There are times where you just need to survive just a little be longer for the help to come in on the objective... That's where his ULT shines. You can hurt af, and about to die, pop that ULT and you're at 1000
:damn:

Like the brehs above have said... He pretty much destroys any character with 250 and below HP. Except for a few (MCcree, Reaper, Junkrat). He's a menace to healers and snipers... because non of them can really get away from him effectively... If they try it, you can just leap to where they are running to and drop them.

Don't take on Tanks solo and you're going to be straight with him.

I wish his shield was a tad bit better, but after spending more time with him, it def comes in handy. You have to know when to use it tho

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
You are tweaking.

He takes some time to get used to, but he's a beast when used smartly. Everybody's ULT isn't in the game for kills. There are plenty of characters who don't kill anything with their ULT. Winston's ULT serves 2 purposes for me...

Clearing the objective
Staying alive longer to buy more time for reinforcements

He has 1000 health and crazy mobility when he goes into Beast Mode. There are times where you just need to survive just a little be longer for the help to come in on the objective... That's where his ULT shines. You can hurt af, and about to die, pop that ULT and you're at 1000
:damn:

Like the brehs above have said... He pretty much destroys any character with 250 and below HP. Except for a few (MCcree, Reaper, Junkrat). He's a menace to healers and snipers... because non of them can really get away from him effectively... If they try it, you can just leap to where they are running to and drop them.

Don't take on Tanks solo and you're going to be straight with him.

I wish his shield was a tad bit better, but after spending more time with him, it def comes in handy. You have to know when to use it tho

Yea I felt the same way as dude when I first played. But Winston is solid (you need a solid companion like a healer to be effective the most. But yea his ultimate is purely an objective clearing/distraction then offensive kills. I used it during the final stretch attacking on Hollywood map and won it for my team because I knocked everyone away

Taharqa

Superstar
Daps
A mercy on the enemy team just got a triple kill with her pistol :wow:

and of course, i was apart of that summer jam screen :mjcry:

ThatTruth777

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I picked up Bastion :troll:

And brehs Tracer is piff :dame: things I noticed when playing her:
1. Spam your E in general especially, when you get below 100 or whenever you can safely use it simply to get your health back at 100%
2. Save your dashes in general for when you need to either close distance or orbit around your target. Going left/right seems the businesses most of the time, but its situational.
3. Use strafing to help land your shots
Strategy should be to always be behind your enemies though if possible.

Last edited:

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I picked up Bastion :troll:

And brehs Tracer is piff :dame: things I noticed when playing her:
1. Spam your E in general especially, when you get below 100 or whenever you can safely use it simply to get your health back at 100%
2. Save your dashes in general for when you need to either close distance or orbit around your target. Going left/right seems the businesses most of the time, but its situational.
3. Use strafing to help land your shots
Strategy should be to always be behind your enemies though if possible.
Tracer's my favorite attack hero. Another thing with her is if you stay by some health packs while you're blinking and dashing, she's hard af to take out depending on who you're fighting.