Official Overwatch Thread

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Your processor is bottlenecking your performance. Change your cpu speed in obs to a slower setting

Change to 30 fps as well in obs.
That's what I thought. Started looking to upgrade my CPU... got it almost 4 years ago come November. Then I saw that I'd have to replace my motherboard as well since the CPUs I looked at wouldn't work with my current one and said let me chill.

It's about that time tho, need more power so I can handle more multitasking for some editing work. Was looking at the i7-5820k earlier today.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Just got this and played a few games tonight. This really is just pure fun. Can't even explain it. :ehh:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I have 7Mbps upload speed, my bitrate is at 2500. Maybe I'll go even lower
:snoop:
:huhldup:
I just fukked with it and it worked fine for me through OBS.
I put the downscale resolution at 720P/framerate at 30fps and bitrate at 2700. I watched it on my phone as I played it and played smooth. If I put the broadcast at 60fps in OBS, it affects my in game performance obviously but it's still very playable just fruquent dips below 60fps here and there. I'd say 30fps is optimal but 60fps is doable.

Prince Akeem

Its not that deep breh....
Daps
yo dog I'm about to go insane if I have to play with another widowmaker who stands back and doesn't even hit any shots on a fukking payload map when its the final seconds of the game and we're about to lose, GET ON THE fukkING PAYLOAD

Not to mention Bastions who waste time looking for somewhere to camp and turret while the objective is being lost.

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
:huhldup:
I just fukked with it and it worked fine for me through OBS.
I put the downscale resolution at 720P/framerate at 30fps and bitrate at 2700. I watched it on my phone as I played it and played smooth. If I put the broadcast at 60fps in OBS, it affects my in game performance obviously but it's still very playable just fruquent dips below 60fps here and there. I'd say 30fps is optimal but 60fps is doable.
Comcast upload speeds are trash, what can I say
:manny: