Official Overwatch Thread

Brandwin

Pro
Daps
What sensitivity level are console players at? I am at 50 horizontal and 20 vertical right now. Much high on vertical and I feel like I miss a lot of shots.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I just have it saving in 15 minute intervals if I remember to have it record at all.
That's too long. You can change the settings. I have my PS4 set to save for 5 minutes at a time.

Tic Tac T O

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TORONTO!
Had some pretty nice plays but the audio didn't save.
:snoop:
Make gifs
What sensitivity level are console players at? I am at 50 horizontal and 20 vertical right now. Much high on vertical and I feel like I miss a lot of shots.
oddly enough, 49 and 21 :pachaha:

It's a few points lower for Tracer, who ive been using a lot lately. Widowmaker scope sensitivity is 39

Capitol

Did this work
Daps
That's too long. You can change the settings. I have my PS4 set to save for 5 minutes at a time.
I have it at 15 because I would rather have the whole game in that one video if I can and I'm not exactly trying to become famous off these videos. If I post it here its going to start from the relevant part and or I'm going to state which parts were worth watching

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Anybody know what the XB1 update was about?

I hope they do Buff up D.va. She's way too weak to be a Tank in the Mech suit

This shyt is gonna make me cry. Playing dolo is trash. Just had a team with 3 widows, 1 hanzo and they didn't do shyt :snoop:
Bruh, playing solo almost made me wanna to quit playing this shyt for awhile

And no one on my xb1 fukks with this but me, but its so much fun when you got a legit squad.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I have it at 15 because I would rather have the whole game in that one video if I can and I'm not exactly trying to become famous off these videos. If I post it here its going to start from the relevant part and or I'm going to state which parts were worth watching
Aight breh, do you.

I'm just saying it'll save you a ton of time sifting through 5 minutes worth of footage to get to the "good" part opposed to 15.
:manny:

Capitol

Did this work
Daps
Aight breh, do you.

I'm just saying it'll save you a ton of time sifting through 5 minutes worth of footage to get to the "good" part opposed to 15.
:manny:
True. Actually yeah looking back only the last round was worth watching anyway:mjlol:.

ThatTruth777

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
my mains so far are McCree/ Hanzo/ Zarya/ Zenyatta but if I get pissed off enough I'll get Winstein and shut shyt down :wow:

Brandwin

Pro
Daps
Grabbed this from a poster on NeoGaf

urogamer had a lengthy interview with Jeff Kaplan about Overwatch: http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/20...-big-questions

Quick Summary:
There's a big discussion about how the ranked mode works (which is still targeting the end of June). It's now a system where you can rank up and down. The game will try to match you by skill, and at equal party sizes. The seasons will last about 2.5 months.

There will be more information about the new maps and heroes coming starting a bit later into the Summer.

They're already working on updates all the way through to early next year so they have a steady rate of new content, though they're open to changing the rate based on community feedback.

The first few new heroes will be released one at a time since beta players reacted very negatively to three being released at once.

Jeff confirms Sombra is real and that we haven't found all the hints in the game about her yet. Apparently I wasn't thorough enough. Presumably she's the first new hero coming.

They're open to the idea of Xbox and PlayStation players playing together, but have made no progress on this topic as of yet.

Jeff notes that the server runs at a tick rate of 60, though that the client could be updated to run at 60 as well if more people are willing to test it in the custom game mode. Currently it doesn't work for about 20% of their player base and they need more people to test it before it can be rolled out to Quick Play. He does say most of the killed around corner issues are from latency though, and not the tick rate.

McCree's Fan The Hammer damage is getting nerfed so that it doesn't kill tanks, definitely kills lightweight heroes, and maybe kills medium health heroes.

D.Va is either going to get a damage buff (mostly in terms of lowering the rate at which damage drops off over distance) or survivability buff, but not both. They're testing both options currently. This will be later than the McCree nerf, which sounds like it's soon.

Play of the Game is going to get new cinematic camera angles to make plays looks better.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
What is it your suggesting? Maybe something I want to look at...
The PS4 automatically records your gameplay. You can adjust how long you want it to record for. It's set to 15 minutes on default. I was saying set it to 5 minutes to save time going through it and HDD space

Capitol

Did this work
Daps
If mcree's flash bang isn't addressed then i will be disappointed. You don't even have to land the shyt for it to stun. Can't even say it's lag because even on their screen you can see that they clearly missed :camby:

Dva would essentially be a more mobile bastion if her damage was buffed too much and she was able to shyt on people from a distance so I can't get down with that. I think a slight buff would be in order. Her shield is actually incredibly good when timed right but it seems like she gets torn to shreds when it's down. I have seen people get blown out of their suit, get it back and get blown up again within seconds

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Anybody want to play on PC

whats your id ?

If mcree's flash bang isn't addressed then i will be disappointed. You don't even have to land the shyt for it to stun. Can't even say it's lag because even on their screen you can see that they clearly missed :camby:

Dva would essentially be a more mobile bastion if her damage was buffed too much and she was able to shyt on people from a distance so I can't get down with that. I think a slight buff would be in order. Her shield is actually incredibly good when timed right but it seems like she gets torn to shreds when it's down. I have seen people get blown out of their suit, get it back and get blown up again within seconds

McCree is getting a small nerf in the next update.

I believe they may address how quick Mercy gets her ultimate back as well (or at least they should look into it).