Official Overwatch Thread

puggle

Superstar
Daps
idk how specifically but theres a bar underneath your health with an arrow near the end of it.
On-fire_Meter.jpg

When it fills up and hits the arrow youre on fire. I think it just means getting kills/damage/health/assists/objectives at a high rate.
Yeah, I think that's pretty much it. I don't believe you get an attack boost or health boost or anything like that. The game keeps track of your fire time under your stats.

XII

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
We got enough for a team whenever competitive comes out :mjpls:

Capitol

Did this work
Daps
i uploaded this entire 15 minute video just to relive 10 seconds of it. that and the play of the game were hilarious to me:mjlol:

Im so trash at offensive characters tho. And dont judge me for what I did at 11:30. I did that for science. Peep that it worked at the end tho:francis:

Brandwin

Pro
Daps
Someone asked about the On Fire meter, it's just there to show who is playing well. You can look at your opponents and see a "fire" area by their character in the selection screen as well to let you know who's racking up on their side. You don't get a boost or extra damage etc...

hows the game on the ps4? thinkin about coppin for either pc or ps4
I have it on PS4 and it's great, but I think if you have the option to go PC or PS4, you go PC.

I am hoping it has legs on console in the future, especially if they can get cross play with PS4 and the Juan, but I am almost positive you’ll never have an issue with finding games on PC.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
i uploaded this entire 15 minute video just to relive 10 seconds of it. that and the play of the game were hilarious to me:mjlol:

Im so trash at offensive characters tho. And dont judge me for what I did at 11:30. I did that for science. Peep that it worked at the end tho:francis:

Let me guess... you never adjusted your PS4 video saving settings?

Ruck

Where the hell is Diamond?!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Last Frontier
I have it on PS4 and it's great, but I think if you have the option to go PC or PS4, you go PC.

I am hoping it has legs on console in the future, especially if they can get cross play with PS4 and the Juan, but I am almost positive you’ll never have an issue with finding games on PC.
i think ill get the ps4 version for right now and get the pc later.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Someone asked about the On Fire meter, it's just there to show who is playing well. You can look at your opponents and see a "fire" area by their character in the selection screen as well to let you know who's racking up on their side. You don't get a boost or extra damage etc...

They talking about doing this?

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Had some pretty nice plays but the audio didn't save.
:snoop:

Brandwin

Pro
Daps
They talking about doing this?

Nothing really concrete...

Blizzard muses on the possibility of Overwatch cross-play on consoles

"According to the official Overwatch Twitter account, the publisher noted that they will "keep an eye on cross-platform possibility on consoles." While they've confirmed that PC cross-play will definitely not happen (because both platforms are balanced independently, and mouse and keyboard players would have too much of an advantage), they've always been open to connecting both consoles."

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Y'all paid full price for the game (which nobody was happy about, remember?), you should probably try all the characters. I didn't touch Zarya in the beta and tried her second last in the retail and she's one of my favourites now. People sticking with the same 1-2 characters, and playing with randoms that do the same shyt and wonder why y'all losing or not having much fun.

I can get playing Mercy or Reinhardt all the time but that's about it
The whole point of this game is switching characters to counter your enemies. I never play reinhardt as I'm usually a healer but I played a game where we were about to lose because we couldn't move the payload, I switch to reinhardt with about a minute and thirty left, block a ton of damage, die a couple times and run back for one last push, get to the payload and I have my ult up and we get a team ace and win the game in the final seconds. If you aren't changing characters or trying new ones you're limiting yourself and your ability to get a win