Official Overwatch Thread

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
am I the only one that hasn't tried all 18 characters out? I feel like once I get good enough with a certain 2 or 3 from all classes, it's no real need. I probably have 6 that I haven't used for a second.

I've only played 8. Not very smart.

Relldaproblem

Heart Breaker
Daps
Reppin
Nipple Light Specials
I know it's bandwagon, but Reaper is so much fun.

Getting in Widowmakers grill:blessed:

Mei freezes you and just wraith out of it:blessed::blessed:

Wraith into the objective and throw out a death blossom while Lucio drops the beat :blessed::blessed::blessed:
As one of my mains he's extremely satisfying to play. Get into the enemy back line, get a line of sight on Mercy or Lucio two shots put em down. Ohhhhhhhhh you was buffing a Roadhog mercy? By the time he realize his support gone I got about 3 shots into him. Down goes Roadhog. Ohhhhhhhhh wait is that widowmaker up top thinkn she safe because she sniping from above us? I'll be there shortly....... Damn this game the truth :banderas:.

Rell Shyt

Tic Tac T O

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TORONTO!
Y'all paid full price for the game (which nobody was happy about, remember?), you should probably try all the characters. I didn't touch Zarya in the beta and tried her second last in the retail and she's one of my favourites now. People sticking with the same 1-2 characters, and playing with randoms that do the same shyt and wonder why y'all losing or not having much fun.

I can get playing Mercy or Reinhardt all the time but that's about it

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Man I hate you maafukkers :damn:

I did not have the same results when i tried :mjcry:

Tips?
I try to get behind the enemy lines and pick my battles. Also, timing your recall to either finish somebody off, or retreat from multiple enemies is clutch. You have to really move with Tracer to be effective. If you try and just gun people down too much, you're not going to survive. So stick and move and sneak behind people/turrets... and retreat when necessary

Zebruh

The Illustrious
Supporter
Daps
am I the only one that hasn't tried all 18 characters out? I feel like once I get good enough with a certain 2 or 3 from all classes, it's no real need. I probably have 6 that I haven't used for a second.

Haven't buuuuuuuut at the same time, it's probably a good idea to play them all just to see how they play. Before playing Zarya I just knew I couldn't damage her when the barriers were up. I didn't know they buffed her damage output. So I wait till after the barriers to push her since I know she has a ten second cooldown. Knowing the enemies cooldowns is pretty good info to have. Helps ya squad focus down better.

puggle

Superstar
Daps
also what does getting 5 votes at the end of the match for your performance do, besides let you feel appreciated lol?
That's just it lol. I don't believe you get anything extra, the game keeps track of how many cards you get no matter the vote though.

Saiyajin

Superstar
Daps
As one of my mains he's extremely satisfying to play. Get into the enemy back line, get a line of sight on Mercy or Lucio two shots put em down. Ohhhhhhhhh you was buffing a Roadhog mercy? By the time he realize his support gone I got about 3 shots into him. Down goes Roadhog. Ohhhhhhhhh wait is that widowmaker up top thinkn she safe because she sniping from above us? I'll be there shortly....... Damn this game the truth :banderas:.

Rell Shyt
ok im trying out reaper after this :whoo:

Daps
How does the 'on fire' system work exactly?

idk how specifically but theres a bar underneath your health with an arrow near the end of it.
On-fire_Meter.jpg

When it fills up and hits the arrow youre on fire. I think it just means getting kills/damage/health/assists/objectives at a high rate.