Official Overwatch Thread

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
If anyone has any sort of elevation on her she's smoked. I've found her to be more of a situational hero than anything. Maybe I'm just not pro enough :yeshrug:
I played 6v6 team last night, 6 of the players level 120+

Tracer a scary sight in these experienced games

skylake

Pro
Daps
Been seeing a lot of videos about hero stacking (having multiples of the same heroes on one team) popping up recently, what do you guys think about it?

Right now in quick play, you don't see it very often except when idiots pick 2+ widowmakers/hanzos

But once competitive comes out, more people will watch the pros and realize that they are using double winston/mcree/lucio and everyone in ranked will start copying it

XII

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
We going to type out call outs and strats. Played with a couple PC brehs and no mics are on.

:mjpls:
Brehs be scared :mjcry:

Probably wake up the next day to an exposal :mjcry:

One minute you yelling at nikkas for not switching to Torbjorn :mjcry:

Next thing you know @Beegio having no bass in his voice unappreciation thread going plat :mjcry:

:dead:

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
Streaming!! Sub to ya boy!!! I'm gonna actually get my menu and shyt looking pro like tomorrow when i have time to fiddle around with it

Last edited:

Capitol

Did this work
Daps
Been seeing a lot of videos about hero stacking (having multiples of the same heroes on one team) popping up recently, what do you guys think about it?

Right now in quick play, you don't see it very often except when idiots pick 2+ widowmakers/hanzos

But once competitive comes out, more people will watch the pros and realize that they are using double winston/mcree/lucio and everyone in ranked will start copying it
I see hero stacking all the time. Right now, while it is annoying and everything, there is only one game mode so I'm okay with it. Once ranked comes out it has to be removed otherwise they will never be able to balance the game. They should keep it for casual games tho

Daps
man i die instantly with winston wtf

you either fighting tanks, getting ganked or not using your barrier.

I see hero stacking all the time. Right now, while it is annoying and everything, there is only one game mode so I'm okay with it. Once ranked comes out it has to be removed otherwise they will never be able to balance the game. They should keep it for casual games tho

if they limit 1 character per team ranked aint getting off the ground

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
you either fighting tanks, getting ganked or not using your barrier.

if they limit 1 character per team ranked aint getting off the ground
His barrier is weak and gets destroyed immediately. I like Winston, but unless you playing with an aggressive team that's pushing constantly, you're going to get wrecked. I always kill somebody on the objective with him, or used my ULT near the object only to get shredded by Bastion or blown up by Pharaoh.

Daps
His barrier is weak and gets destroyed immediately. I like Winston, but unless you playing with an aggressive team that's pushing constantly, you're going to get wrecked. I always kill somebody on the objective with him, or used my ULT near the object only to get shredded by Bastion or blown up by Pharaoh.

nah youre gonna get wrecked no matter what, youre a tank, thats your job. But if youre smart you extend your life as long as you can, plan the most effective route to flank and kill as many people/do as much damage as you can. His barrier ain weak, it extends his life by double and lets him isolate himself and an individual enemy from his team. Its strong as hell for how quickly winston can move.