Official Overwatch Thread

Daps
can you explain this im new to these type of games :mjcry:

isnt reinhardt the best tank he has a shield :mjcry:

flanking is sneaking around an enemies line of sight to attack them from behind. And mobility is just the ability to move quickly. Winston has a rocket jump that launches him about twenty feet into the air and he can use it every five seconds. So a good winston will sneak behind an enemy to their back, jump into the middle of their defense and cause mass chaos. Your teams then supposed to take advantage of the distraction while you tank. If you survive you can jump right back out, find a new angle to get in and do it again.

Winston's also really good at cleaning up your squad's kills if they cant finish them. His gun tracks if youre close. Target weak enemies. He's also the hardest counter to widow and hanzo so if a sniper is giving you trouble switch to winston.

Daps
can you explain this im new to these type of games :mjcry:

isnt reinhardt the best tank he has a shield :mjcry:

flanking is sneaking around an enemies line of sight to attack them from behind. And mobility is just the ability to move quickly. Winston has a rocket jump that launches him about twenty feet into the air and he can use it every five seconds. So a good winston will sneak behind an enemy to their back, jump into the middle of their defense and cause mass chaos. Your teams then supposed to take advantage of the distraction while you tank. If you survive you can jump right back out, find a new angle to get in and do it again.

Winston's also really good at cleaning up your squad's kills if they cant finish them. His gun tracks if youre close. Target weak enemies. He's also the hardest counter to widow and hanzo so if a sniper is giving you trouble switch to winston.

Saiyajin

Superstar
Daps

thanks bruh I will try him again :salute:

who are your favorite heroes

Capitol

Did this work
Daps
The thing about this game is the there really is no best tnk, best dps, best healer etc. Zarya and Reinhardt are the best at being straight forward and getting shyt done. Dva and Winston are good at disrupting teams and roadhog can be a one man army with the flank or pulling priority targets. It's more about preferences and trying to counter the other team

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps

i literally just played a game, started off as Zenyatta and was owning people but after a certain chokepoint I was getting sniped and attacked by a genji over and over. switch to winston and just started destroying them. just leaping to the sniper and him being completely helpless is hilarious. I don't use winston at all so that shyt was super fun

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps

i literally just played a game, started off as Zenyatta and was owning people but after a certain chokepoint I was getting sniped and attacked by a genji over and over. switch to winston and just started destroying them. just leaping to the sniper and him being completely helpless is hilarious. I don't use winston at all so that shyt was super fun

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
My biggest beef with Tracer is that she goes down like a sack of shytty bricks.
If you have a Recall, she basically has 300 health though.

On top of that, her dashes get her out of problems like no other. If she had more health she'd be OP

Prince Cairo

Authentic
Daps
Reppin
Cairo, Egypt
If you have a Recall, she basically has 300 health though.

On top of that, her dashes get her out of problems like no other. If she had more health she'd be OP

If anyone has any sort of elevation on her she's smoked. I've found her to be more of a situational hero than anything. Maybe I'm just not pro enough :yeshrug:

Tic Tac T O

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TORONTO!
tips for Zarya :feedme:

also why does everyone love Winston i swear hes trash
I basically fall back and lob grenades til I see an opportunity to soak up damage with my barriers - either from incoming damage on myself with the Particle Barrier or from protecting teammates with the Projected Barrier. I look for a teammate going in and put a barrier on him, if the other team does enough damage to the shield to increase the damage output on my weapon, I move up and put the shield on myself and be more aggressive with the primary laser beam

rarely do I go 1 on 1, but if my weapon display reads 50 and up and my Particle Barrier is off cooldown, I know very few, if any, characters can kill me first. watch the video again and pay attention to the numbers on the reticle, the cooldown on the barriers, when and where I'm putting the barriers, and the ammo count if you really wanna understand the character. with that said, she not the easiest of characters to learn but shes definitely one of the most fun