Official Overwatch Thread

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
What control scheme are y'all rocking with on PC? This is the first game I've ever played with KB/M so this shyt is like learning how to walk all over again. Aiming and moving around is cool but the other buttons on default feel weird. Do y'all have a gaming mouse for FPS?

Daps
What control scheme are y'all rocking with on PC? This is the first game I've ever played with KB/M so this shyt is like learning how to walk all over again. Aiming and moving around is cool but the other buttons on default feel weird. Do y'all have a gaming mouse for FPS?

i use a controller

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
i mean. just the default control scheme. most of these button settings are common amongst all fps's on pc so its all pretty natural. I have a zowie fk1 and it's my favorite mouse i've ever used but it largely depends on your grip/size of hand

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
attack has NO CHANCE on Watchpoint Gibraltar

one of the worst maps I've ever played in a game

people over think that match. If you use real offensive heroes, because the spawn is so close at the beginning, you can usually win that map in just a few minutes if people know how to aim well.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
i mean. just the default control scheme. most of these button settings are common amongst all fps's on pc so its all pretty natural. I have a zowie fk1 and it's my favorite mouse i've ever used but it largely depends on your grip/size of hand
:patrice: