Official Overwatch Thread

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What control scheme are y'all rking with on PC? This is the first game I've ever played with KB/M so this shyt is like learning how to walk all over again. Aiming and moving around is cool but the other buttons on default feel weird. Do y'all have a gaming mouse for FPS?
KB/M.

I got a gaming mouse though I bought a while ago so my shyt smooth.

Logitech G500s. I didn't even touch the 360 controller for this.

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What control scheme are y'all rocking with on PC? This is the first game I've ever played with KB/M so this shyt is like learning how to walk all over again. Aiming and moving around is cool but the other buttons on default feel weird. Do y'all have a gaming mouse for FPS?

What kind of mouse do you have? You definitely need a logitech or a razor, personally I prefer logitech, simple design and feel.

I can't imagine playing a sniper or offensive hero with a normal mouse or a controller.

Ohms Law

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#Byrd Gang
What kind of mouse do you have? You definitely need a logitech or a razor, personally I prefer logitech, simple design and feel.

I can't imagine playing a sniper or offensive hero with a normal mouse or a controller.
`
You really think so? My deathadder and mx518 are both broken and im using some off brand 200 dpi shyt. Really worth an upgrade?

Prince Akeem

Its not that deep breh....
Daps
How long does it take to unlock stuff? :wtf:

I'm like what level 8 and i barely got anything worthwhile.

Like I said earlier,loot boxes in this game are fukking trash. I'm level 14

All I get is spray tags and voice garbage.

I managed to get like 265 in overwatch currency though.

Prince Akeem

Its not that deep breh....
Daps
m1KDsHgh.jpg

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

Dawg, I'm out here with a regular mouse with 3 buttons...

:mjcry:

How much did you spend on your mouse? The Razer and Logitech ones I looked up are like 50+

XII

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
My aim is beyond trash, and I have a trackball :mjcry:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Mice don't really matter, as long as it's comfortable

Here are the setups some of the pro players are using: Overwatch Pro Settings and Setups – An always updated list on the Settings and Setups used by Professional OW Players - on-winning.com

Most of them have their mice at 800 dpi and almost all of them have their sensitivity under 10
Side buttons for this game seems like it matters. I'm used to a controller, been using em my entire gaming life. So this is a learning curve, but mapping L Shift, your ULT, and another ability to buttons on a mouse will matter to me. I only want to use the keyboard for walking and jumping primarily

Just copped a Razer DeathAdder from Best Buy for 50 cause I had a 10 dollar rewards... will pick it up today and never look back.

:ahh: