Official Overwatch Thread

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
people over think that match. If you use real offensive heroes, because the spawn is so close at the beginning, you can usually win that map in just a few minutes if people know how to aim well.

Usually shred through that map. It's very tight and close quarter. Not like that shyt Vollshan industries map.(and even that's not bad. People don't flank and keep entering the main pathway)

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Im ranked like number 800 with d.va,

I didn't realize i was playing more arcade than quick play before and its not ranking. Been playing quick play past couple days

Not much different just less health

Wait what? You was talking that shyt and you not even in the main lobby?

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
:ohhh:

So this game saves your highlights from every match you play? How do you share them?

:lupe:

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
School me.

I asked what setup/control scheme players are rocking with on PC. Breh says get a gaming mouse... I'm like cool, I was planning on doing so anyway. My reasoning for getting one was so that I could map abilities to the mouse's thumb buttons. Then breh tells me he doesn't even use them.

:what:

So what are people using gaming mouses for if they aren't using the additional buttons? WTF does adjusting the DPI do? I've been playing games my entire life on a controller, so trust I do not know what the fukk the ins and outs to this shyt.