Official Overwatch Thread

ahomeplateslugger

Superstar
Daps
this game is addicting. i tell myself i'll hop on for just a couple of games then 1 hour later i'm still telling myself one more game:why:

mei and roadhog are my favorite characters to use right now. genji is fun to play with but i suck in big battles with him right now. i lose track of ppl after dashing and get spun around too much. torbjorn is great for defending as well. placing his turret on the payload has been money for me so far, especially if you have a reinhart shielding it.

i think i'm gonna spend most of my time playing with crowd control characters/aggressive initiators. might start rolling with d.va after this update:patrice:

Daps
What is the penalty?

75% reduction in experience. I looked it up and have seen shyt that people still have it ten matches later. Idk how long it lasts but its dumb especially in quick play. Put it in rank and just have it be a 15 minute suspension and reduction in rank points. Taking out experience is dumb cuz all its gonna do is create a culture of leavers and nonleavers.

Brandwin

Pro
Daps
@PlayOverwatch: @adrianmaturell Sorry about this! Competitive Play will be coming later in *JUNE*, not July. Apologies again for the error.

Ronald

Daps
attack has NO CHANCE on Watchpoint Gibraltar

one of the worst maps I've ever played in a game

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Im ranked like number 800 with d.va,

I didn't realize i was playing more arcade than quick play before and its not ranking. Been playing quick play past couple days

Not much different just less health

Last edited: