Official Overwatch Thread

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Got on tonight and ran a lil bit.

Kinda mad they switched the Arcade weekly game up, i suck with both Hanzo/Genji.

The custom shyt they had before was fun af though. Everyone had like max health, and hardly no reup time and it would just be chaotic fukkery

And yeah, i get who is needed usually as well. Thats why im trying to get good with at least ONE in every category. So far i like Lucio, Torbjorn, Mei, D.va, and Pharah

King Koopa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 8-4 and fiery moats
:scust: scrubs who spam mei
Every character be spamming something when you think about it :heh:

Junkrat and his grenades :francis:

Roadhog and his chain/one combo :pacspit:

Turrets...everywhere :martin:

Yesterday was my first day without Overwatch :mjcry:. Was outta town and shyt. I'll be back on it today tho :takedat:

Also wanna get in the habit of having a back up character for each class as well. I just try to avoid doubles in a match when I have to. Thinking like...

1. Attacker - Pharah with Soldier and Genji as back up (trying to get good with dude lol)
2. Defense - Mei with Widowmaker as backup for need of a sniper
3. Tank - D.Va with Reinheart as back up (I've come across some mobile ass Reinhearts that kicked my ass :scust:)
4. Supporter - Lucio with Mercy and Symettra as back up

Wanna get good with good with mad characters if the situation calls for it.

dontreadthis

philly.
Daps
Every character be spamming something when you think about it :heh:

Junkrat and his grenades :francis:

Roadhog and his chain/one combo :pacspit:

Turrets...everywhere :martin:
Wanna get good with good with mad characters if the situation calls for it.
exactly, is it even fair to say Mei is a spam character when you literally have Bastions that sit in a corner all match or Junk Rats shooting grenades into a crowd (and then that bullshyt wheel :pacspit:)?

Brandwin

Pro
Daps
Disappointing about the delay...

Anyone one the fence I will send you my copy (PS4) and pay for shipping for $45.00 Trying to get digital copy.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
This nikka Hanzo arrows are straight broken. Hit detection just :scust: shyts don't even have to hit you. I'm talkin BO2 on mexican servers type absurdities. :scust:
Yeah I noticed some of these Hanzo and Widowmaker shots clearly are missing and yet you still die.
unlike most modern 2016 FPS where the syncing is client side (thank call of duty and battlefield for this shyt) and bullet detection comes late. In Overwatch the hit detection is instant server side, so on the Hanzo/Widowmaker screen they saw you and shoot you while their cross hair is on you and the bullet instantly hits you, on your screen it will look like they werent as accurate.