Official Overwatch Thread

Beegio

You ni66as don't exist we eat filet mignon
Daps
bnCgS.gif

:win:15,000's my highest healing in a match with that snowbunny .

:ohhh: You're Bonewheel? My man be healing his ass off...rezzing too. :salute:

Uno

Superstar
Daps
The only person that gives me trouble when using Mei is D.Va cause you have freeze twice and then freeze her again when she is out of suit.

Zebruh

The Illustrious
Supporter
Daps
And I will wait for you to come out and attack you from distance again :heh:

Honestly, Mei's alt fire can deal with even long-range characters. I'm constantly pressuring Hanzo and Widowmaker with walls or icicle shots. Mid-range really ain't an issue for me and Mei.

:ohhh: You're Bonewheel? My man be healing his ass off...rezzing too. :salute:

:salute:

Prince Akeem

Its not that deep breh....
Daps
i had one of these fakkits tell me "offense is the best defense" when we only had one tank (me), one bastion and the rest offense and I told someone to switch to defense.

We lost the match in a minute :mjlol: they were taking the second point by the time everyone was respawned from their first assault. Anubis is the easiest map to defend too :pachaha: Every random thinks this game is fukking cod :francis:

Some games I feel like I'm the only one playing towards the objective. :francis:

Capitol

Did this work
Daps
i had one of these fakkits tell me "offense is the best defense" when we only had one tank (me), one bastion and the rest offense and I told someone to switch to defense.

We lost the match in a minute :mjlol: they were taking the second point by the time everyone was respawned from their first assault. Anubis is the easiest map to defend too :pachaha: Every random thinks this game is fukking cod :francis:
People are retarded. I joined a game late and this tracer had just walked on the objective and captured it solo within the first minute without killing anyone. What were yall defending? How sway:dwillhuh:

Redguard

Hoonding
Daps
Reppin
Hammerfell
I finally got to play this game. I'm liking it so far. I'm still in training and I'm trying to decide which hero I'm going to use often.

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Flame the fukk out of him, only way these people learn. I flame constantly every game, even if these worthless motherfukkers aren't listening. :manny:

Sonny Bonds

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
should have just named this bullshyt turret watch :beli:

sidenote... I seen a dude at level 73.. :dame:
People need to play the goddamn objective. And there were so many games, where things were at a standstill until I took out a turret (suicide mission usually) or just ran into the capture point shooting all crazy.

Junkrat's my favorite character to play so far. Followed by Mercy.

dontreadthis

philly.
Daps
My KDR with Mei looking healthy as fukk, it's damn near impossible to die with her :wow:. and it's nothing like freezing a D.Va or Hog repeatedly and killing them slowly over like 15 seconds :mjlol:.