Official Overwatch Thread

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Pharah cuz. That mixed girl complexion :blessed:

Ya'll hear Blizzard was catching heat for Tracer? Apparently people bytched and moaned because her figure and stance were "too sexualized." :dahell:
It was literally one person who bytched.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Blizzard emailed access codes out for those of us who pre ordered it. Full access open beta starts tomorrow afternoon, I believe.
Props on this. I was reading this thread like damn is it out yet, lol

Prince Cairo

Authentic
Daps
Reppin
Cairo, Egypt
blizzard is :king: of multiplayer games.

i'm still not sure if i should get it for console or PC:jbhmm:

People will be playing this on the PC for years and years and years after the console kids grow tired of it. If you're after replay value and longevity, go PC. Not to mention Blizzard is primarily a PC platform developer, and the game feels like it was designed for the PC.

Doesn't take a beast of a rig to run it either.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Just preordered the collector's edition on Amazon. :win:

I don't know when the last time was when I bought a physical PC game :wow:

Czerka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
People will be playing this on the PC for years and years and years after the console kids grow tired of it. If you're after replay value and longevity, go PC. Not to mention Blizzard is primarily a PC platform developer, and the game feels like it was designed for the PC.

and the communioty and competitive scene will be 1000x better. there is very little reason to get this on console given the technical requirements are so low for PC

Strike-Wun

Lion-O Ritchie
Supporter
Daps
I was debating on whether to get this or Battleborn this month (along with uc4)

Guess y'all made the decision for me

Can't wait to try the beta

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
can you still get a beta code?
I don't think so, unfortunately :mjcry:

I can wait a day though. I just wanted the collector's edition. It looks pretty cool. I'm on my collector's edition tip now, especially when they offer physical collector's items :manny:

ahomeplateslugger

Superstar
Daps

that's what i'm thinking and leaning right now... at this point in my life tho i rather lay on my couch or bed to play video games:skip:

i'm most likely gonna go PC. it's blizzard's roots :blessed:

Czerka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't think so, unfortunately :mjcry:

I can wait a day though. I just wanted the collector's edition. It looks pretty cool. I'm on my collector's edition tip now, especially when they offer physical collector's items :manny:
damn, i wanna play today, i got nothing to do all day. just gonna watch twitch streams i guess :mjcry: