Official Overwatch Thread

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Game is lit, but I hate getting frozen by that one bytch. shyt annoys the hell out of me. Took me a few games to get the speed down as well as a feel for what was going on, and after that I never went negative.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
I still need to find a main. I thought D.Va was bullshyt until I pointed the defensive matrix upwards and blocked Pharah's whole ult for my team :wow:

Took me a while to get a hang of leading targets again too. You can tell who's not new pretty quick though. Anytime you see a turret on an elevator platform, just know :mjlol:. And Tracers are still irritating as fukk. People still sleeping on Soldier 76 though.

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I still need to find a main. I thought D.Va was bullshyt until I pointed the defensive matrix upwards and blocked Pharah's whole ult for my team :wow:

Took me a while to get a hang of leading targets again too. You can tell who's not new pretty quick though. Anytime you see a turret on an elevator platform, just know :mjlol:. And Tracers are still irritating as fukk. People still sleeping on Soldier 76 though.
Soldier 76 gotta be one of the best slayer characters. I racked up like 25 Kills the first match I played wit him.

The dude with the bear trap and mines does work too.
:whew:

Czerka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
this game is deep. i can see a lot of people getting turned off initially, especially if they are coming from traditional shooters

afterlife2009

Superstar
Daps
Having a lot of fun with the training part so far :leon:

Might cop this and MLB the show this summer :jawalrus:

Chef

All Star
Daps
Reinhardt is the GOAT. :blessed:

Zenyatta's ult contesting points. :gladbron:

Mercy is the living embodiment of :umad:

Getting hit by Hanzo's ult.:martin: