Official Overwatch Thread

Prince Cairo

Authentic
Daps
Reppin
Cairo, Egypt
Gave it a whirl for the first time last night. It's really good, if a little bit confusing out of the gate. Of course I skipped all recommended intros and stuff, so that would explain it.

First thoughts though... the game looks beautiful. The interface is clean, intuitive and non-intrusive. The maps are immaculate. Every detail seems well thought out and reasoned. I play on "Epic" level PC settings and everything looks so crispy and sharp.

As for the gameplay, I only really fukked with Pharrah (spelling?) and Reaper. Both of which I thoroughly enjoyed. Obviously some of the other heroes are a lot more difficult to manage, so we'll see.

Zebruh

The Illustrious
Supporter
Daps
:dwilhuh: its free open beta this weekend.. anyone can play for free

edit: apparently this game the truth.. Blizzard got another hit :damn: they cant lose :damn:

Yeah the open beta is this weekend but early access(pre-order) cats get an extra code so nikkas can get a couple extra days in ya dig.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Console and PC need some ....tweaking.

Tracer's go to move is waaaaaaaaay harder than it should be on console (blink, blink, 180, recall) and some other characters suffer from control issues as well. Pharah for example can't hover and shoot unless you claw.

Don't know if they'll change shyt for console release (some sensitivity stuff probably will be fixed like with Hanzo) but a few changes here and there won't hurt.

Hey_zeus

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Can't wait to try this beta. Everything I've seen/heard looks great.

Uncharted and Overwatch this month?:whew: