Official Overwatch Thread

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
So D.Va is my all time favorite

But gotdamn playing with Mei is fukking hilarious :mjlol:.

I literally stand in the middle or at the payload just launching nikkas off Icewalls, or freezing motherfukkers (especially the fast ones) or just playing defense.

Only reason i might die is if my team sucks and theyre all dead

It was literally like 3-4 in a row all trying to kill me, shyt was hilarious. I would go in my ice shell then as soon as im out, i put up a wall:mjlol:

Then i toss the freeze thing out behind them then throw up another wall:mjlol:

Man playing soldier is pure cheat code status. I literally just run around, flank a Reinhardt or mercy, pop the helix on any fast moving character trying to pin, pop an ultimate, mow everyone the fukk down, run behind my teammates to self heal, rinse, wash, repeat
I'd give you that work with Mei:mjlol:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Also Torbjorn is dope as well. I just put a turret up then run off somewhere else then put another one up later :mjlol:

Daps
I hate how if i want my team to have a support or tank i have to play it 90% of the time

i had one of these fakkits tell me "offense is the best defense" when we only had one tank (me), one bastion and the rest offense and I told someone to switch to defense.

We lost the match in a minute :mjlol: they were taking the second point by the time everyone was respawned from their first assault. Anubis is the easiest map to defend too :pachaha: Every random thinks this game is fukking cod :francis:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Any mobile character that keeps their distance destroys her slow ass. I will pick Lucio, hit that speed switch, and moonwalk all around you :ufdup:
You can try

Mei got more walls than a virgin nikka:mjlol:

Fast nikkas are my easiest preys

I'll send your roller skating ass on an iceberg to get the fukk up out my face.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
You can try

Mei got more walls than a virgin nikka:mjlol:

Fast nikkas are my easiest preys

I'll send your roller skating ass on an iceberg to get the fukk up out my face.

Sounds like you play against scrubs. :manny: Only time I lose to her is if I am a slower tank/support or I am preoccupied and she sneaks behind me. But head on I will wreck you with a tracer or Lucio

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Sounds like you play against scrubs. :manny: Only time I lose to her is if I am a slower tank/support or I am preoccupied and she sneaks behind me. But head on I will wreck you with a tracer or Lucio
Sounds like you might be the scrub breh

Im hardly ever worried about Soldier 76, Lucio, or anyone else other than the sharpshooters, some tanks, the wild west guy, and bytches flying in the sky anymore when i play with Mei.

Even the Tracer, im not concerned.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Only thing that stops me with Mei is multiple fast players all surrounding and focused on me. And usually i just look at the floor and escalate myself out of danger

And Genji get me a lot. I guess because he can jump over shyt and is patient

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Sounds like you might be the scrub breh

Im hardly ever worried about Soldier 76, Lucio, or anyone else other than the sharpshooters, some tanks, the wild west guy, and bytches flying in the sky anymore when i play with Mei.

Even the Tracer, im not concerned.

What rank are you? Because if you are beating anyone head on with Mei with a rank over 13 using an offensive player they are trash.