Official Overwatch Thread

Barney Rubble

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
this is the first game ive seen with windowed full screen 144 hz option though. Most games cap you at 60 hz when you go windowed full screen

game is amazing :blessed:

I havnt really played shyt since beta ended :mjcry:
Yep, I've got my squad itching to put in work. The game is very fun, but needs some balancing. Mccree's stun needs to be aim based, Roadhog's chain needs to be shortened and lose the auto lock-on, Dva's ultimate's range needs a small nerf, genji's ultimate needs a buff, widowmaker's ultimate lasts way too fukking long, especially for a talented team. But, still a great game.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Yep, I've got my squad itching to put in work. The game is very fun, but needs some balancing. Mccree's stun needs to be aim based, Roadhog's chain needs to be shortened and lose the auto lock-on, Dva's ultimate's range needs a small nerf, genji's ultimate needs a buff, widowmaker's ultimate lasts way too fukking long, especially for a talented team. But, still a great game.
Are you playing console or pc?

Genji has top 5 ult in game why would it need a buff?

A lot of people misused genji cause the average person doesnt know you can climb walls with him. Genji flanks a defensive team and pops ult he can easily kill 2-4 players within 3-4 seconds. His ult synchronizes with his l shift ability as well. Kill 1 player, l shift to another olayer, both dead in 2 seconds literally.

Barney Rubble

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Are you playing console or pc?

Genji has top 5 ult in game why would it need a buff?
PC. I don't think it's top 5. It only does 120 damage, and I think outta like 100 matches I only saw genji get play of the game like three times. Dva, reaper, mccree, junkrat, tracer, widowmaker, bastion, zenyatta and mercy have much better ultimates IMO

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
PC. I don't think it's top 5. It only does 120 damage, and I think outta like 100 matches I only saw genji get play of the game like three times. Dva, reaper, mccree, junkrat, tracer, widowmaker, bastion, zenyatta and mercy have much better ultimates IMO

junkrat ult will not work vs anyone with a brain. Its underpowered with anything (should have a shield around the wheel or it should have more life) it dies in a few shots.

Play of the game does not determine how strong something.

DVA ult is not that good either against people with brains. Stand behind a wall.

Most people will CC reaper when you hear the ult sound.

Rank play will tell a much different story of this game than what we saw in open beta.

Czerka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Genji is hard to play

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
They're delivering early so you can install and play when the servers go live on the 24th so don't expect to play when you get it. You know there's no campaign, right? I've seen you say a few times you're not into competitive multiplayer games, which is what this is. Also, no ultrawide/multi monitor support in this game so you don't have the advantage against other players.
Yeah, I normally don't like competitive multiplayer games, but I wanted to give it a try one more time. Plus, it's Blizzard. :manny:

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!

I don't agree with ANY of this. You playing on console? :scust:

KingTut

Green diamonds like a dill pickle
Daps
Reppin
TX
Haven't been this excited for a game since Black Ops 1. I agree with whoever said the price should be a little cheaper but I'll gladly pay $60 for it.

Spliff

Godzilla got busy.
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
ya I'm startin to get that itch, not sure if console is the best choice, randoms don't know how to work together for shyt. May be the game I finally build a up to date PC for.