Official Overwatch Thread

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I heard that we might get a new character at release?
there was a rumor we were getting 3 more characters upon release but I think it was a bit unfounded and that we will have to wait a little longer for those specific characters, even though I believe the characters we were rumored to be getting will eventually be in the game, just not on launch day, but who knows what Blizzard has in store. Apparently of the 3 new characters, 2 are support and one is a tank. 1 is a support sniper and the other is supposed to be Winston's AI Robot named "Athena". The third tank guy is supposed to be named like demonfist or some bullshyt, big red reinhardt lookin motherfukker

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I'm not big on the character design. If I don't like how they look I don't play em lol. He is strong as hell tho. The best attack hero in the game imo.

Rell Shyt
honestly, every character in this game is flawless in design. Blizzard fukking NAILED the characters in this game, and its honestly a big reason for its success, amongst other things.

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
giant tracer in hollywood

vw2BUAm.jpg

giant genji in paris

1463756967-genji.jpg

Hrcules

ayyy
Daps
Have devs said why its 60 in console? shyt coming out with more stuff or what this dumb af

Relldaproblem

Heart Breaker
Daps
Reppin
Nipple Light Specials
honestly, every character in this game is flawless in design. Blizzard fukking NAILED the characters in this game, and its honestly a big reason for its success, amongst other things.

While that may be true regarding the designs I personally just don't care for those 4.

Rell Shyt

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
While that may be true regarding the designs I personally just don't care for those 4.

Rell Shyt
word. I personally find them all pretty intriguing and fascinating in their own ways. I also appreciate the amount of time and lore/backstory that has been dreamt up for each character giving them infinitely more personality then most other characters in the FPS world. I mean, this game makes Team Fortress 2 classes look positively mundane and fukking boring.

Relldaproblem

Heart Breaker
Daps
Reppin
Nipple Light Specials
word. I personally find them all pretty intriguing and fascinating in their own ways. I also appreciate the amount of time and lore/backstory that has been dreamt up for each character giving them infinitely more personality then most other characters in the FPS world. I mean, this game makes Team Fortress 2 classes look positively mundane and fukking boring.

What platform you getting this on?

Rell Shyt

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
What platform you getting this on?

Rell Shyt
PC. I'm mainly a PC gamer, and especially for FPS. 144 hz FPS gaming >>>>>>>>> anything. And its way easier to control this game and its powers using a keyboard a mouse. It's a far superior experience imo
Put your pom poms down. If there is a 40 dollar option for PC there should be one for consoles
Blizzard has to cut a check to Microsoft/Sony dog. PC users buy the damn game directly from Blizzard and the 40 dollar option is digital only downloaded directly from battle.net blizzard's game platform, not a physical copy. The "origins edition" and "collector's edition" are the only physical copies sold on PC and they're both 60 dollars and 100+ dollars respectively.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I might flip the PC collector's edition now that it's sold out. We'll see how cool the statue is...:jbhmm:

Czerka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

:whew: spent a lot of time reading all the backgrounds for these characters. they did a great job of world building for a purely multiplayer onlinle only game

the whole concept of mei is fukking :mjlol: