Official Overwatch Thread

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
They are opening servers May 23rd at 4 pacific time (west coast time) for people who preordered.

:blessed: play a day early brehs

Kang Deezy

Overall Nice Guy
Daps
Reppin
The stoop with dat dope fanny padding
We got an updated list on who playing it for what system? I'm tryna have more of my coli fam to play with when my boys ain't on.

Rell Shyt

I'll be on Xbox one

Gamertag is Mr Diesel Sir

I like mccree, soldier 76, the reaper and bastion so far

Plus the dude that makes the turret

Gotta try out genji tho

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Thinking about copping on PC but.... I never played on KB/M and I'm not sure if I willing to learn how to play a game from scratch like this.
:francis:

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
Thinking about copping on PC but.... I never played on KB/M and I'm not sure if I willing to learn how to play a game from scratch like this.
:francis:

Im on PC but im using a hybrid my fiend nicknamed "Tiger Style" It actually feels great

If consoles are the only way your gonna play overwatch you'll be fine. But if ever play overwatch on pc. Even just one time. Your never gonna be able to go back to a controller. I played the beta on my friend ps4 just to get a feel ad I had to turn it off.

I think a mouse is needed for this game cause of how fast pace it is. Controlling widowmaker on a controller is :scust:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
:what: didnt we play battlefield together on PC, you telling me you was using controller that whole time :wtf:
Yes.

Overwatch tho? I already know a controller isn't going to cut it. First game that's made me feel this way.