Official Overwatch Thread

Books

Rookie
Daps
no he isn't, Genji is

edit: Genji is considered the best, but he is extremely difficult to play to his potential, McCree is better for noobs
Go watch Overwatch tournament vods. McCree is used by every team, often 2 per team. Genji is not used anywhere near as much.

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Go watch Overwatch tournament vods. McCree is used by every team, often 2 per team. Genji is not used anywhere near as much.
i was watching one the other day where each team had 2 genji's. I assume the meta changes constantly at this point so there isn't much sense in even arguing it, but I already do agree that at least 1 mccree will probably be present on every team

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
We wont have any real tournanents til later this year. Id ignore the few tournaments that have happened so far

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
nah, matter fact, you broke fukks who can't afford a 40$ fukking game can go kick rocks, maybe go get a fukkin job instead of praying they give free weekends or move to a f2p model. F2P model DESTROYED any intergrity left in Team Fortress 2 and blizzard isn't stupid enough to follow that same mistake. 40$ cost is not going to "SEVERELY LIMIT" the playerbase, it's fukking blizzard, this game is going to be a massive fukking success regardless if broke ass bums can't buy it or not. And on a final note, fukk league of legends.

Brehhhhhhhhh chill :whoa:

skylake

Pro
Daps
My point is, games like Hearthstone are free to play because companies know that they can get more people to spend $10+ a month rather than to pay upfront. LoL and Hearthstone wouldn't be half of what is it if they were selling it for $40. There's a reason the biggest online and mobiles games are going with the freemium model

Going for the $40/60 route was the safe route for Blizzard. I consider HoTS a flop and SC2 is sharply declining as well

In the long run, they would probably have made more money AND have a larger player base by going with the F2P model and selling new heroes. People are gonna be mad as fukk if they try to sell heroes after paying $40 so the only thing they can sell now are loot boxes. And those free loot boxes from leveling up were mostly trash cuz the chance of getting a skin was so low. The only way I'm gonna buy them is if there's going to an option to buy ones with a guaranteed skin/victory pose. fukk the sprays and voice lines

Barney Rubble

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I got that email too :blessed:
They're delivering early so you can install and play when the servers go live on the 24th so don't expect to play when you get it. You know there's no campaign, right? I've seen you say a few times you're not into competitive multiplayer games, which is what this is. Also, no ultrawide/multi monitor support in this game so you don't have the advantage against other players.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
They're delivering early so you can install and play when the servers go live on the 24th so don't expect to play when you get it. You know there's no campaign, right? I've seen you say a few times you're not into competitive multiplayer games, which is what this is. Also, no ultrawide/multi monitor support in this game so you don't have the advantage against other players.

this is the first game ive seen with windowed full screen 144 hz option though. Most games cap you at 60 hz when you go windowed full screen

game is amazing :blessed:

I havnt really played shyt since beta ended :mjcry: