Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
I looked it up. THey said the open beta is basically the retail. The only difference is the beta didnt have a ranked mode. :mjlol: They will be adding more characters down the road.

Skip. SKEH SKEEHHHHHH SKIP.

Lemme know when they double the roster to make up for these basic characters. shyt was fun but will get flabby fast.

21 totally unique characters is basic?? :stopitslime:

The only complaint you can have about this game is them charging 60 for a multiplayer only game.(Which really shouldn't be a complaint since it's known all future heroes and maps are free) Other then that this game is leaps and bounds better then other games in it's genre as far as content.

But whatever think what u want. Game is gonna sale millions anyway. The reviews post open beta are nothing short of amazing.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol:

Mercy is not bad. Lucio is just better. Again I don't want Lucio nerfed. I want Mercy buffed

Zenyatta is amazing if the other team doesn't have a widowmaker or hanzo. Seeing as how every team has a widowmaker..........

This guy is spot on for what needs to happen with Zenyatta
'Overwatch' Needs To Re-Examine Zenyatta, Bastion And Symmetra Before Launch

Lucio does nothing special. His main weapon has no ammo and is easily avoidable. His abilities aren't special because their are offensive/defensive Heros who can do the same. Zenyatta orbs do work and have almost not cool down. The discord helps with kills greatly. Mercy wand and revive ultimate is key. Symettra spawn and turrets are great. Im not worried about their offensive abilities or weapons. They aren't suppose to be in wide open sight lines. They bring up the rear.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps

The only complaint you can have about this game is them charging 60 for a multiplayer only game.(Which really shouldn't be a complaint since it's known all future heroes and maps are free) Other then that this game is leaps and bounds better then other games in it's genre as far as content.

But whatever think what u want. Game is gonna sale millions anyway. The reviews post open beta are nothing short of amazing.
It's actually 40

Tic Tac T O

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TORONTO!

bought Halo 5 full priced and haven't/won't touch the single player. maps, weapons, weapon skins, and new armor sets are free and I have no complaints with my purchase considering the sp doesn't exist to me. but at the end of the day, there IS singleplayer/co-op content available so charging full price is understandable.

Should Overwatch be full priced when they didn't add single player/co-op probably knowing a ton of people like me wouldn't play it anyways? Debatable but I say no, especially if the microtransactions aren't obtainable with in-game currency as well (like Halo 5). I will be trading in the few disc games I do have towards it so it ain't all bad over here

Uno

Superstar
Daps
Aren't they going to have clan battles system for console? That plus 21 unique characters is worth the 48 dollars on Amazon. I haven't done clan battles since KZ2 unless you count M.A.G. To be 13 again :mjcry:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area

You have to excuse @Mowgli hes a casual gamer.

He has a 0.26 kill:death ratio in battlefield :mjlol: the game he always talks about :mjlol:

Then someone asked for a game like Starcraft, he said xcom :what: :mjlol: they are nothing alike

He just has no clue what hes talking about. Hes boutta drop $110 on battlefield 1 for 10 maps at release :mjlol:

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Lucio does nothing special. His main weapon has no ammo and is easily avoidable. His abilities aren't special because their are offensive/defensive Heros who can do the same. Zenyatta orbs do work and have almost not cool down. The discord helps with kills greatly. Mercy wand and revive ultimate is key. Symettra spawn and turrets are great. Im not worried about their offensive abilities or weapons. They aren't suppose to be in wide open sight lines. They bring up the rear.
ur stupid breh lucio is arguably the most powerful character in the game

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
You have to excuse @Mowgli hes a casual gamer.

He has a 0.26 kill:death ratio in battlefield :mjlol: the game he always talks about :mjlol:

Then someone asked for a game like Starcraft, he said xcom :what: :mjlol: they are nothing alike

He just has no clue what hes talking about. Hes boutta drop $110 on battlefield 1 for 10 maps at release :mjlol:
:heh: Im going to destroy you.

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
How? He has no game changing variables like Symmetra spawn beacon or mercy revive. He's the most basic support character
because he's an extremely mobile healer with good survivability, damage and a knock back. Go look up any overwatch hero rank list and he's literally always listed as overpowered. Dude is just uber powerful I don't know how you don't see that if you've put any real time into the game

The best Overwatch characters in each class
Overwatch Tier List • May 2016 • Best Hero
Overwatch: Best Heroes Tier List Rankings - May 2016
Overwatch Tier List May 2016 | Ten Ton Hammer

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
because he's an extremely mobile healer with good survivability, damage and a knock back. Go look up any overwatch hero rank list and he's literally always listed as overpowered. Dude is just uber powerful I don't know how you don't see that if you've put any real time into the game

The best Overwatch characters in each class
Overwatch Tier List • May 2016 • Best Hero
Overwatch: Best Heroes Tier List Rankings - May 2016
Overwatch Tier List May 2016 | Ten Ton Hammer

He's just wack to me. Sorry. I find it much more rewarding to play as other support characters