All Star
Daps
be yankin the fukk out of mercy

bring dat ass here

:shaq:

i fukkin love roadhog

pullin em in and blastin them was so damn fun

his healing too

The best thing about Overwatch is everyone has a favorite character. Roadhog looked :scust: to me at first but when I hooked Phara out the air:krs: he had to be in my top three.

ThatTruth777

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I liked using Reinhardt to take out Bastion, its not exactly efficient but I love charging the camping noobs into a wall and then beating the breaks off them :mjlol:

Last edited:

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
The best thing about Overwatch is everyone has a favorite character. Roadhog looked :scust: to me at first but when I hooked Phara out the air:krs: he had to be in my top three.
the best part about overwatch is characters you'd normally hate in games are fun as fukk. I never thought I would like playing Mei but she is so fukking fun to play. Freezing people and then shooting an ice-cicle through their head that does almost as much damage as a sniper rifle, turning into an iceblock to heal myself then creating an icewall as i break out so I can run away to cover.

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Lucio is so good in this game:wow:

He can heal a whole team better than any other support and speed up a team to get to an objective. His gun is good enough to get a decent amount of eliminations and his secondary fire knocks close enemies back(which can help with escaping and push enemies to fall to their death on certain parts of a map).

Besides his passive healing, his ultimate gives shields to teammates around him(which is huge when there are big pushes on a control point or payload).
im afraid hes gonna get nerfed :mjcry: breh is powerful as fukk and insanely fun to play. His gun actually does insane damage

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
im afraid hes gonna get nerfed :mjcry: breh is powerful as fukk and insanely fun to play. His gun actually does insane damage

He's either gonna get nerfed or they gonna buff mercy(Which I hope Is the latter) But as of now yea there is really no reason to play mercy instead of Lucio. And Zenyatta is :mjlol:)

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
Mercy needs some sort of knock back or slow or something and zenyatta needs more hp or armor or some shiled or something

Yea I agree on both parts. I think Mercy needs something to knock people back. And zenyatta def needs more health or remove the range of sight and just have them track. He's way to fragile to be so precise. Widowmakers be having field days picking him off.

Uno

Superstar
Daps
I liked using Reinhardt to take out Bastion, its not exactly efficient but I love charging the camping noobs into a wall and then beating the breaks of them :mjlol:

Road Hog is also good against Bastion, use that chain to pull him in and it is over.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
I looked it up. THey said the open beta is basically the retail. The only difference is the beta didnt have a ranked mode. :mjlol: They will be adding more characters down the road.

Skip. SKEH SKEEHHHHHH SKIP.

Lemme know when they double the roster to make up for these basic characters. shyt was fun but will get flabby fast.