Official Overwatch Thread

Hypris

Superstar
Daps
Lucio is so good in this game:wow:

He can heal a whole team better than any other support and speed up a team to get to an objective. His gun is good enough to get a decent amount of eliminations and his secondary fire knocks close enemies back(which can help with escaping and push enemies to fall to their death on certain parts of a map).

Besides his passive healing, his ultimate gives shields to teammates around him(which is huge when there are big pushes on a control point or payload).

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
GET EM DEV'S. :wow: People bytching bout shyt they don't understand. I talked about this in my other overwatch thread
tumblr_o6zdeyY4h41r7pqrpo1_1280.gif

It amazes me how comfortable gamers are now with just requesting a nerf instead of adapting. GAME NOT EVEN OUT YET and u want a character to be outright removed from the game. Bytches. :pacspit:

Czerka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
GET EM DEV'S. :wow: People bytching bout shyt they don't understand. I talked about this in my other overwatch thread

It amazes me how comfortable gamers are now with just requesting a nerf instead of adapting. GAME NOT EVEN OUT YET and u want a character to be outright removed from the game. Bytches. :pacspit:
Yeah, bastion can easily be taken out by widow as I posted earlier. I never played hanzo but I imagine it's the same with him

A lot of people playing just stick with the same hero the whole game which is retarded

But mccree needs to be nerfed. All they need to do is widen the spray for his right click

Phillyrider807

Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
Yeah, bastion can easily be taken out by widow as I posted earlier. I never played hanzo but I imagine it's the same with him

A lot of people playing just stick with the same hero the whole game which is retarded

But mccree needs to be nerfed. All they need to do is widen the spray for his right click

Mccree is fine as well. He's only effective up close. This is a character with a shotgun. If he's close to you of course he should kill you easily. HE HAS A SHOTGUN lol. His flash bang is needed for him to have even a remote chance of fighting characters like Mercy/Mei/Soldier. Without it those characters would destroy him. And he's already hard countered by snipers and pharoh.

This is a TEAM based game. People are so caught up in there k/d ratio they don't understand each character has a role in the game. Everyone just wants to be the star of the team lol.

Like I was playing mercy for a few games. Healing everyone against d'va and bastion. And they don't understand. IF IM HEALING YOU KEEP ME ALIVE. They just focus on shooting random people instead of killing the mei that keeps putting up the ice wall and blocking us from getting to the point. Then they complain about me dying AND NOT HEALING them even though I just made u live 3 times as long as you would of if I wasn't there.

I will say this. This game is ASS if you play with randoms. But it's one of the best games I ever played with a squad you can talk to and communicate with.

Last edited:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area

Mccree isnt a top tier hero man, hes never gonna get nerfed if anything he'll get a buff (lower cool down on his dodge/roll) eventually

hes too slow in a real competitive game to be top tier(or even considered for a nerf)

hes good in regular games or open beta type shyt cause its just a cluster fukk of dumb players

Tic Tac T O

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TORONTO!

Its understandable, not too many gamers - especially on console - have played a game like this before. Even I, in the short time I had with the game, was getting a bit annoyed. near the end of the beta I pretty much had an idea on how the game is played and had at least one character in each class that I really liked. didn't get to try out all the characters or get really really good with the characters that I did, didn't learn all the maps and strategies for each so its really no use in complaining about things when you don't have all the data.

I mean, I thought this was a MOBA until I actually played the thing (glad its not btw)

Phillyrider807

Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
Mccree isnt a top tier hero man, hes never gonna get nerfed if anything he'll get a buff (lower cool down on his dodge/roll) eventually

hes too slow in a real competitive game to be top tier(or even considered for a nerf)

hes good in regular games or open beta type shyt cause its just a cluster fukk of dumb players
:banderas:

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
First new ip I done played in over 5 years. :wow: video games back

Forreal this is the most fun I had with a game in a grip. I had a match where our whole squad was Dva and we was strong arming nikkas:birdman: The abilities like flying and time traveling make this so much more chaotic and fun. I might buy this jawn :lupe:

Characters I like most:

Dva (im not that good with her tho)
Tracer
Genji
Widowmaker
Symmetra (when my team isn't fukkin ass)
mcree (i'm ass at playing him)

Characters I'm best with so far

The gnome dude
Junkrat
Reaper
Hanzo
Symmetra
Genji
Bastion:troll:

Chef

All Star
Daps
I just want to play Roadhog again, I was just starting to beast with him.:to:His ult is so clutch and :umad: at the same time. Supports aren't safe with that hook combo, you share that girl with Roadhog.:youngsabo:

Phillyrider807

Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
i'm in for PC. this game is really fun and balanced. i love that all of the characters are easy to use and the battle system isn't like COD or BF where someone can just run up behind you and kill you: if you die in overwatch then you'll know how. plus the respawn system is nice in that you know where the action is and if you're far from it, you might be enticed to pick a fast hero to get there sooner and can adjust to the situation by picking a healer/tank/offense/etc. the details of the game like art work, movement, cool down of skills and the environment are good. blizzard proving they're king of this.

i hope overwatch succeeds on console. maybe that'll convince blizzard to develop more games for consoles so we can have a larger online community with online cross-platform play in the works.

Im all for blizzard having success on consoles. But cross play will never happen. Keyboard and mouse just has too much of a advantage over controller.

Vonte3000

Chance 3 :wow: :blessed:
Daps
Reppin
Darien Ga
Im all for blizzard having success on consoles. But cross play will never happen. Keyboard and mouse just has too much of a advantage over controller.
Paragon on PS4 is cross play right now, it runs pretty smoothly but it's a boring game to me