Official Overwatch Thread

luvaznpoon

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This game is really addictive. I'm glad I tried the beta.. leaning towards copping when it comes out. :ehh:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
:blessed:Best fps multiplayer that ive played on a console in years!

RIP call of duty franchise.

I bet all of the Bethesda employees are shytting on themselves right now. Ill play doom for 2 weeks and then toss it in the bushes for Overwatch

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
What yall know bout that 6'va? :wow:
13217408_10154147942824304_4564743132788159887_o.jpg

shyt is crazy though lol. Just stall til everyone has her ult then just chain them together one by one at the point. Other team can't do shyt :mjlol:

Tic Tac T O

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TORONTO!
enjoyed the DOOM beta, enjoyed the Overwatch beta. probably end up with both and just run DOOM solo.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
So cheating with aim bots was rampant on pc :francis:

their was only one time I thought I was against an aim botter.. it was the last night beta was open and someone was playing widow maker. I figured they were either pro level player and I just unfortunate enough to be in their game or they were aim botting

just checked the forums - I see nothing of aim botting , where do you see this ?

edit: is it the cloud 9 accused of hacking posts ?

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
their was only one time I thought I was against an aim botter.. it was the last night beta was open and someone was playing widow maker. I figured they were either pro level player and I just unfortunate enough to be in their game or they were aim botting

just checked the forums - I see nothing of aim botting , where do you see this ?

edit: is it the cloud 9 accused of hacking posts ?
Thread on neogaf about it with video evidence and such

Overwatch Beta League plagued with cheaters

Some company selling aim bots for it :patrice:

ahomeplateslugger

Superstar
Daps
i'm in for PC. this game is really fun and balanced. i love that all of the characters are easy to use and the battle system isn't like COD or BF where someone can just run up behind you and kill you: if you die in overwatch then you'll know how. plus the respawn system is nice in that you know where the action is and if you're far from it, you might be enticed to pick a fast hero to get there sooner and can adjust to the situation by picking a healer/tank/offense/etc. the details of the game like art work, movement, cool down of skills and the environment are good. blizzard proving they're king of this.

i hope overwatch succeeds on console. maybe that'll convince blizzard to develop more games for consoles so we can have a larger online community with online cross-platform play in the works.