Official Overwatch Thread

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
i cant believe how easy it is to wreck teams with mccree

I picked him up after not playing him for awhile and I don't know if my accuracy got bit or if they "stealth" buff him but he's a beast if you can land shots.

His ult buff is makes a much bigger difference than I thought it would.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
honestly i sometimes think the people at blizzard literally have no clue

hooking & one shotting dudes who are out in the open is his gimmick. he has no shield, no defense matrix. now hes a fat reaper but worse :/

they need to make his hook back to 6 second cool down if they keep him like this or like Symetra do a complete character rework

cant think of a single reason to ever pick him over the other tanks now or a more consistent DPS

Reaper still sucks too.. the buff gesture was nice but didnt actually improve him enough to make him a viable pick. but again, probably one of the 2 chracters that need a complete rework because their core design doesnt work. He either needs a self heal when he shadow forms or at leasta 200% speed increase to escape better. Maybe also remove the graphic design of him teleporting some where so people cant just start shooting and pretty much killing him by the time his teleport goes through. Also the fact you cant really use this in combat because you die due to the slow ass animation makes this pretty much the most useless skill in the game.

I dont know why some characters they fix things quick (Orisa) and then some characters it takes 3-4 seasons to fix (Reaper)

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
honestly i sometimes think the people at blizzard literally have no clue

hooking & one shotting dudes who are out in the open is his gimmick. he has no shield, no defense matrix. now hes a fat reaper but worse :/
he was overpowered as fukk. this nerf is necessary, and it's not even that big of a nerf because they reduced his headshot hitbox, he was a tank who could 1 shot people and heal himself. RETARDED ass hero.

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
they need to make his hook back to 6 second cool down if they keep him like this or like Symetra do a complete character rework

cant think of a single reason to ever pick him over the other tanks now or a more consistent DPS

Reaper still sucks too.. the buff gesture was nice but didnt actually improve him enough to make him a viable pick. but again, probably one of the 2 chracters that need a complete rework because their core design doesnt work. He either needs a self heal when he shadow forms or at leasta 200% speed increase to escape better. Maybe also remove the graphic design of him teleporting some where so people cant just start shooting and pretty much killing him by the time his teleport goes through. Also the fact you cant really use this in combat because you die due to the slow ass animation makes this pretty much the most useless skill in the game.

I dont know why some characters they fix things quick (Orisa) and then some characters it takes 3-4 seasons to fix (Reaper)
They took the health orbs out right? I wonder how he'd be with the regen and the orbs together. plus fix his teleport ability because yeah, it's pretty fukking useless.

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
he was overpowered as fukk. this nerf is necessary, and it's not even that big of a nerf because they reduced his headshot hitbox, he was a tank who could 1 shot people and heal himself. RETARDED ass hero.

Lol. LMAOO

Roadhog was already the hardest tank to play at higher levels. Now he's non existent. He one shotted people WHO WERE OUT OF POSITION. It's your fault you got hooked.

If u outplay the hook he's nothing more then a battery ult. Now with the nerf that is literally all he is. I got a full ult charge. A FULL ULT CHARGE with tracer with one engagement fighting roadhog. That should never happen ever.

Im tired of blizzard balancing this game for bad players.

Blizzard will buff roadhog again once they see his pickrate diminish. No one in their right mind is using roadhog right now.

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
Lol. LMAOO

Roadhog was already the hardest tank to play at higher levels. Now he's non existent. He one shotted people WHO WERE OUT OF POSITION. It's your fault you got hooked.

If u outplay the hook he's nothing more then a battery ult. Now with the nerf that is literally all he is. I got a full ult charge. A FULL ULT CHARGE with tracer with one engagement fighting roadhog. That should never happen ever.

Im tired of blizzard balancing this game for bad players.

Blizzard will buff roadhog again once they see his pickrate diminish. No one in their right mind is using roadhog right now.
This. Hog is absolutely terrible now. A fat target. I play a lot of Tracer too and love when ppl pick Hog. Post nerf though? :mjlol: Its basically 6 on 5 now.