Official Overwatch Thread

Zebruh

The Illustrious
Supporter
Daps
So today I got queued up with 3 guys that instalocked Pharah, Tracer and Hanzo...after my homeboys picked Reaper/Reinhardt.

I pick up Lucio(per the usual in Season 4 cause everyone thinks they're superstar DPS players in Gold/Plat) and mention we'll likely need a second healer.

The game starts and instantly Pharah gets destroyed by the enemy Pharah. Blames me for not healing him. I tell him he is more than likely to heal since we have 3 dps and a Hanzo. He goes silent. Switches to 76...gets clapped by Pharah like 3-4 times. Blames me each time. Calls me the worst healer he's ever played with. My homeboy calls him trash and tells him to switch off 76. This bytch ass fakkit switches to GENJI. Then says "I'll just use Genji to zip around to health packs since our healers can't heal." I simply replied with "1. I don't listen to what guys who instapick DPS characters have to say about healing because 9/10 times they're trash anyways and 2. Why would anybody listen to what you say when as a Soldier 76 can't kill a Pharah with no pocket Mercy on her? You fundamentally suck at this game nikka. Why do I have bronze damage as a solo fukking healer with 3 dps and a Hanzo???"

Bro follows up with "i'd have better damage if we could heal right:sadbron:" To which my homeboy follows up with "You couldn't kill Pharah with 76. You were never gonna have good damage"

We lost 3-0 very swiftly.

PikaDaDon

Thunderbolt Them Suckers
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo anyone know about this?

Czerka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yooooooooooooooooooooooo lmaoooo. I was just part of the most godly play of all time.

I was Sombra don't remember the name of the map but we had to push the payload. The game was at its last leg but my team had trouble pushing up. I snuck to the enemy's side and EMP'd everyone. Then an Ana on my team used her special (which enhances your offense) on a Pharah (also on our team) as she was flying up. The Pharah used her special immediately after and killed everyone.

That shyt was a perfect sequence of events 1 after another. It was magically. Like some tag team DBZ shyt. I almost cried man. shyt was art.
shyt like that is why I keep playing.

I'm a zarya Main, so if the DPS can coordinate with me :wow:

Copy Ninja

Superstar
Daps
Man I realized that when one dikkhead on my team was ranting how "******s are the reason for all the bad things in the world" after a 1-1 set on defense

Muted everyone and threw the game as attack widow:mjgrin:

Attack Widow :troll:

Only worst thing i see is when Zenyatta is being played in the front lines like he's DPS and not healing his team:gucci:

CookisaCac

I aint lyrical
Daps
I ran into a McCree that was aimbotting. And I know this cause
1) played 2 games in a row against him and people on both my teams were mentioning it
2) he was shooting me through his teammates

This happened after I made it to diamond (3012) then I lost like 2 more. Terrible day. I've been hovering around 2800 ever since

Czerka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah but he's supposed to be healing us not leading up there and getting killed in the process.
Exactly. A good zenyatta is as far away from the fight as possible (but not too far so that he's isolated and can be picked off), and doesn't neglect his healing duties.

MarcusDigital

Being Real Till Aint No Real Left
Daps
I'll play Lucio close to the action. And Mercy is always right up in wherever who she's healing.

Main reason Why I pick zenyatta over mercy when we need a healer.
Mercy gotta be right up on people and a quality team will target her first

MarcusDigital

Being Real Till Aint No Real Left
Daps
Yall brehs got any advice for winston?? Ive been trying to main him on some incredible hulk shyt but I get killed wayyyy to quick :snoop:

Zebruh

The Illustrious
Supporter
Daps
Main reason Why I pick zenyatta over mercy when we need a healer.
Mercy gotta be right up on people and a quality team will target her first

I pick Zen over Mercy because his ult is just so fukkin good and discord orbs are amazing.

I'm starting to enjoy almost every healer over Mercy now. Rez is good, but Sound Barrier and Transcendence keeping your team alive are so valuable.

Relldaproblem

Heart Breaker
Daps
Reppin
Nipple Light Specials
Yall brehs got any advice for winston?? Ive been trying to main him on some incredible hulk shyt but I get killed wayyyy to quick :snoop:

You can't play him like the hulk. One of the ways to play Winston is a initiator. If u see a target separated from the group jump In on them. Hold off on placing your barrier until you start taking fire. By the time they crack your barrier your jump should be off cool down and zip outta there. If your playing in a group and they know to follow up on you feel free to dive into the enemy group. If u play like this you MUST have your team follow up on you or you'll die immediately. You usually want to focus on supports when u initiate like this and separate them from the group.

Rell Shyt