Official Overwatch Thread

KingTut

Green diamonds like a dill pickle
Daps
Reppin
TX
Breh i'm not laughing at you, but this shyt as soon as i read it made me :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

I'm only gold (don't really play comp that much), but i can't even imagine what bronze games were like.

Lmao gotta cut me some slack man. I just started playing on PC a month ago. I was Diamond on PS4 but got tired of paying the online fee.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
This game is so much more enjoyable/better when you have someone competent to duo with every game :wow:

I was mid plat season 1, gold Season 3 and barely plat season 4, down to 1800 ratings sometimes

now I can feel im about to hit diamond this weekend maybe :wow:

about to have a 70% win rate on pharah :russ:

Im like 10-1 recently :wow:

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
So I just copped Overwatch for the PC because I gave up on the Xbone (shutdowns, external hdd going crazy, and other wacky shyt)....man:wow:. It's like another world. Like I was in a den of savages. These dudes were doing shyt I normally don't see on the console version of OW:picard:. I had this match earlier that was simply:wow::blessed::scust::gladbron:marvelous. Dudes were busting guns left and right, Mercy with the save, me working Dva like she knew what's up:whew:, and a Winston on our team wrecking shyt like Vader in his prime:damn:.

It's safe to say that the game is no joke on the PC. Need to work on my leveling though :shaq2:

Mike809

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx
Drop down like 400 points from master to what ever rank is below it. hovering around 3400 right now.

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
This double xp is getting me all the skins :blessed: Literally just boxed pinup dva/basiton/solider skins in the span of 2 hrs

Im just now noticing every dva event she's showing more and more skin............ :francis:

Are they trying to replace Tracer with D'va as Overwatch poster girl?

Also for the people who couldn't bring themselves to play HOTS for Cop D'va. She along with Oni Genji wlll be added to the normal loot box rotation next patch(when roadhog/reaper changes go live)

eufemism

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#uglygang
Yea I don't get why their matchmaking system at all. I would understand it if it was a 1v1 comp game like fighting or sports. And I'm not saying this game is easy or noobish, but is the skill gap really that high? It's not a particular hard or steep learning curve. Especially since it's a team game. This community is one of the most bizarre I've ever seen. I mean you got a$$holes in COD and cornballs in 2K, SF, etc. But this community is so joyless and weird. Everything is so serious. People are crying about this and that all the time. I don't get it

Only FIFA has a worse user base than Overwatch

The problem is this game is trying to appeal to both competitive people AND casuals

Making "competitive" mode so easily accessible to everyone is how you get retards that only play Mercy or instalock Widowmaker in comp games

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
This double xp is getting me all the skins :blessed: Literally just boxed pinup dva/basiton/solider skins in the span of 2 hrs

Im just now noticing every dva event she's showing more and more skin............ :francis:

Are they trying to replace Tracer with D'va as Overwatch poster girl?

Also for the people who couldn't bring themselves to play HOTS for Cop D'va. She along with Oni Genji wlll be added to the normal loot box rotation next patch(when roadhog/reaper changes go live)
I just bought a bunch of cases to get the jazz Lucio skin and then they do double xp weekend :upsetfavre:

dontreadthis

philly.
Daps
So I just copped Overwatch for the PC because I gave up on the Xbone (shutdowns, external hdd going crazy, and other wacky shyt)....man:wow:. It's like another world. Like I was in a den of savages. These dudes were doing shyt I normally don't see on the console version of OW:picard:. I had this match earlier that was simply:wow::blessed::scust::gladbron:marvelous. Dudes were busting guns left and right, Mercy with the save, me working Dva like she knew what's up:whew:, and a Winston on our team wrecking shyt like Vader in his prime:damn:.

It's safe to say that the game is no joke on the PC. Need to work on my leveling though :shaq2:
got me considering pulling the trigger, I already got it for XB1 but that PC life sounds :lupe:.