Official Overwatch Thread

KingTut

Green diamonds like a dill pickle
Daps
Reppin
TX
Finally got outta bronze. shytty ass teammates always picking junkrat, widow, and hanzo on attack. Then they got the nerve to choose Torb when we tell em to switch :hhh: I be having three golds with Lucio every game but still losing

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Finally got outta bronze. shytty ass teammates always picking junkrat, widow, and hanzo on attack. Then they got the nerve to choose Torb when we tell em to switch :hhh: I be having three golds with Lucio every game but still losing

Like what goes through ones mid when they pick torb on payload during attack phase. I had a teammate put a turret right on the payload like breh are you fukking kidding me?

CookisaCac

I aint lyrical
Daps
This dude on my friendlist legit thinks bastion counters Winston and will argue it forever. I'm deleting him :dead:

CookisaCac

I aint lyrical
Daps
Winston doesn't counter Bastion Broham. That's a losing battle for Winston 9/10.

Rell Shyt
This isn't a 1v1 game. Winston successfully removes/distracts bastion from team fights even if it's for a small amount of time. Lol I'm not following what the community says with this. I understand he isn't genji but Winston disrupts well just like against orisa

CookisaCac

I aint lyrical
Daps
Nobody runs to bastion when they have a Winston problem. They always say "go reaper". Please don't start playing again lol