currently 32 elim/7 death average :ld: 5-2 so far in placements :ld:

54 best kill streak :dead:

I had 1 game 54-0 and another game 29-0 :dead:

eufemism

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#uglygang
Really wish I had a PC so I could make a team and play in Overwatch Contenders.

A shyt ton of pro teams and pro players are gonna be playing in it and it'd be a great way to get discovered. fukk I really wanted to participate:mjcry:

It's honestly the perfect time to sign up for it because at the moment anyone can make a team. Apparently after this season you'll have to be Masters or higher to participate.

I mean only 6 teams will advance and they'll most likely all be pro teams, but if you have a good game and they notice you.....:wow: It could be a fast track to becoming pro :wow:

Pifford

All Star
Daps
This fukking game smh. Ended last season on my main account at 2400, getting the most trash fukking teams and 4 and 5 stacks where nobody goes healer and shyt. Went 5-4-1 in qualifiers and got 2269:pacspit:. I carried my team EVERY fukking game and had 3+ golds 8/10 matches. Meanwhile, if I make an alt and get it to 25, I get high platinum every single time. Don't even want to play on my main anymore, but I have all my event skins and shyt.

I don't understand why some people even play this game, it can't be fun when you're so fukking trash. I would rather get 6 randoms than a 5 stack, half the time it's 5 fakkits who can't aim to save their life. If the other team has a Tracer or a Pharah, it's usually a wrap because I'll be the only person who can even fukking hit them :mjcry:. How you get to level 400+ and can't even aim but you lock in Soldier