Official Overwatch Thread

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Blizzard clock is so fukked up..

said 1 day yesterday at like 1 pm PST.. then just now today at like 5 pm PST said 24 hours :snoop:

This shyt is unplayable to me. I'm on a loooong ass losing streak (think I lost 20+ games in a row). I try playing the objective hard but my teammates are nowhere to be seen. So I end up getting ganged up on by a well organized, well coordinated enemy team.

I started ranking up more when I started playing tanks more :yeshrug: I carry more when I play DPS but it seems like good tanks/healers are rare since no one mains them mostly so learn dva/winston (easy heroes) and harder tank in zarya and you should do ebtter

CookisaCac

I aint lyrical
Daps
funniest story

So my boys homegirl was talking to me while we were chilling at the crib. I told her I was being wild the other night at some bars. She goes "you need a gf"

So im like " let me look through your facebook and find one of your friends since I dont do social media :lolbron:"

she was like "ok :ehh:"

me: :dwillhuh:

So she legit let me get on her account and start sending out messages. Im telling random girls "i love you":mjlol:

one responds later confused and she tells her that I was on her account and thought she was cute. I get her snapchat so I can talk to her myself

This girl ends up being a super nerd and plays overwatch :krs:

shes way better than me :damn:

we was playing together till like 6am chatting and shyt :damn:

I found bae :banderas:

PikaDaDon

Thunderbolt Them Suckers
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Play Mercy and you'll be ranked high in comp in no time.

Actually something I've noticed is that my team rarely has healers. This one game where we had a healer we almost won (the payload was literally inches away from the objective).

Daps
Reppin
NULL
funniest story

So my boys homegirl was talking to me while we were chilling at the crib. I told her I was being wild the other night at some bars. She goes "you need a gf"

So im like " let me look through your facebook and find one of your friends since I dont do social media :lolbron:"

she was like "ok :ehh:"

me: :dwillhuh:

So she legit let me get on her account and start sending out messages. Im telling random girls "i love you":mjlol:

one responds later confused and she tells her that I was on her account and thought she was cute. I get her snapchat so I can talk to her myself

This girl ends up being a super nerd and plays overwatch :krs:

shes way better than me :damn:

we was playing together till like 6am chatting and shyt :damn:

I found bae :banderas:

You're going to treat her like shyt and cheat on her. Then she'll turn into a bedwench.

skylake

Pro
Daps
Blizzard clock is so fukked up..

said 1 day yesterday at like 1 pm PST.. then just now today at like 5 pm PST said 24 hours :snoop:

The countdown clock was the same for the end of the ranked season

1 day = anywhere from 24 hours to 47:59:59 left
2 days = anywhere from 48 hours to 71:59:59 left
and so on

knickscrusaderm

lead by example
Daps
Reppin
dark butts
I barely play this shyt anymore and got 2650 SR at the end of season after placements :dead:. 2 of those losses literally came from the same tracer who I suspect was smurfing... He was on that shyt :wow:.