Official Overwatch Thread

Killigraphy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC black coffee tough guys aka the Stoozy Boys
These events are just exposing how bad players are when it comes to team work, let alone certain characters. Healing with Mercy was always tragic - watching how bad teams get together for a push, or ignore defending me. But watching a team fail at defending and pushing a payload is going to give me nightmares about Kings Row.

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
i haven't played this game in going on a month. uninstalled and disassociated myself from everything related to it. ranked is the only reason to even really have a legit game in it and the MMR system is just awful. lowkey bugged i'm gonna miss the event but that game ain't worth the stress. been actually enjoying myself just playing WoW and H1Z1. I do wish I could get an invite to Quake Champions tho
:deadmanny:

I was wondering where you been breh. I enjoy playing quickplay and arcade. I'll hop on ranked every once in a while and either be really hot or really cold. It is what it is. Might just do a smurf for next season so I dont get fukked with the initial ranking.

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
Its not so much an aim issue as it is stupidity and doing your job on the team. If you see a Phara on the other team and your a Soldier...Do your job fam.
Nah. Soldier cannot solo a decent to good pharah. Most of the time you need a zen to help with discord or a double hitscan. Widow assigned to just Pharah is the only solo counter to be honest. My eyes light up when I see a solo hitscan. I can just use cover and rain justice from distance where Soldier's spread and Mcree damage reduction can't do much. Then i can move in quickly on top of them and finish them with a direct hit and splash damage while bumping them around while they struggle to get good cursor placement on me.

EDIT: What @Phillyrider807 said.

llt23

All Star
Daps
played for the first time since christmas. seems like the rate of getting good shyt in boxes got lowered. out of 5 boxes just got all white, blue, one purple and a gold i already had. And the new costumes all look like just recolors.....cheap and lazy.

Also what did they do to Ana.... took me 4 shots to kill a pharah when it used to be 3. Kind of lame.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
man this game is legit frustrating because so much of the win is dependent on other people more than personal performance.. can have 3-4 gold medals, just had a game I did 32% of total team damage (unacceptable, highest should be 25-27% at worst case scenario) entire time my genji (only other dps) "nah man im good man just watch" :snoop:

ive never seen a game in more need of a different ranking system :snoop:

edit: ill never udnerstand why people switch WHEN winning either :wtf:

we win convincingly 100-0 1st map of tower so what does 2nd map do ? our 2nd healer switches to a DPS, half way through the map (of course losing) im like wait what happen to our 2nd healer and his im guessing girlfriend (mercy main of course) says "I can solo heal" :wtf:

but we was winning when you were mercy and he was zenyatta.. why switch :wtf:

needless to say we lost 1-3

Last edited:

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
Terry Crews huge announcement for E3. It didn't even hit me that Overwatch can have a HUGE conference for E3. Especially since the year annv is a couple weeks before it.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
ill never understand this game... probably the biggest joke of a "competitive" matching system ive ever seen in history of video gaming

which is sad cause the core of the acutal game and its heroes are fun

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
this game is a complete joke, competitive mode at least :pachaha: just a cluster fukk of good and bad players mixed together in the same setting and some how have same rating

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Stop solo queuing breh.
i actually triple qued this morning. 2400(us) vs 2200 team rating.

didnt stop one of our teammates from picking zenyatta and running to enemy spawn at beginning of the match and just chilling there(payload) and leaving us 5v6 the rest of the match.

his excuse? "it was funny though" (it wasnt, wasting 5 other people time is never funny)

lost 35 SR in 1 match. down 110 for the day.

:snoop:

this game and its community would make a great study case on general human reactions and how/why people do the things they do..

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
i actually triple qued this morning. 2400(us) vs 2200 team rating.

didnt stop one of our teammates from picking zenyatta and running to enemy spawn at beginning of the match and just chilling there(payload) and leaving us 5v6 the rest of the match.

his excuse? "it was funny though" (it wasnt, wasting 5 other people time is never funny)

lost 35 SR in 1 match. down 110 for the day.

:snoop:

this game and its community would make a great study case on general human reactions and how/why people do the things they do..

I never understood why 1 or 2 teammates always do that shyt. Just run up to the spawn get slaughtered, let us who are set up around the OBJ get slaughtered, and basically put the team at a disadvantage early