Official Overwatch Thread

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Just cant do it anymore.. they need MMR resets at end of each season or im out after this season :manny:

the basic lack of fundamentals even at 2500 rating is just asburd.. so many times ive tied or lost a game because only 1-2 people standing on point instead of 3 for a faster cap while they are pushing closer to their spawn on CP maps and they end up over running us at 90% where if we had 3 people standing on point we would of capped :snoop:

if I lose cause other team is better :yeshrug:

losing or even worse tying because of that just makes me not want to play :manny:

Chill

carti stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Junipero
i haven't played this game in going on a month. uninstalled and disassociated myself from everything related to it. ranked is the only reason to even really have a legit game in it and the MMR system is just awful. lowkey bugged i'm gonna miss the event but that game ain't worth the stress. been actually enjoying myself just playing WoW and H1Z1. I do wish I could get an invite to Quake Champions tho

Zebruh

The Illustrious
Supporter
Daps
My Widow been making strides it's amazing. :banderas: Getting those "fukk you Widow" and "Widow hacking" messages every game now

Too bad the community is full of idiots so I hardly even want to play comps anymore.

Running with my homeboy and We pick up tank and damage. Our other 4 teammates(party'd up) collectively pick up...damage...defense..tank...........tank.

So I'm like "damn, yall sat and waited till almost game time to not pick healers?" They're response was "Well none of us can really heal." I'm like "So you nikkas queued up as a 4 man group and none of you can take up healing? At 2500's/platinum????" My homeboy chimed in like "How is your lowest guy 3 stars and yall can't heal?" Whatever we pick up Lucio and Mercy. Our damage? Genji and Soldier. Tanks? Roadhog and Zarya(aka two hard hitting damage tanks)

Our genji was constantly getting destroyed by a Winston and our Soldier was having issues with a Hog that hooked him everytime he saw him. I'm just sitting here like "Fam switch it up if it aint workin. Pharah can stay out of a hog and winstons way and deal damage. Mcree can go at it from long-range too. Zarya switch it Reinhardt cause you not shielding teammates as they get hooked"

Nobody made any changes. As Lucio I finished the match with Bronze damage, gold elims, gold heals, gold obj kills. The gold damage came from Roadhog.

Like what the fukk??? At this point, the game has been out for so long you should be proficient at at least 2 characters in every 'role'. I can play Tracer/Pharah/Reaper, Mei/Widow, Zarya/Hog/Winston, and Lucio/Mercy/Ana in competitive settings and do well. How the fukk can none of these randoms I get matched up with do the same?

:mindblown::mindblown::mindblown::mindblown::mindblown:

Played a comp where nikkas ran symmetra, sombra, dva, hog(me), mercy, junkrat. I was murdering nikkas, my homeboy healing, the rest of the team getting destroyed by an Orisa. I say "yo sym pick up an actual healer, sombra please pick up an actual damage dealer"

No changes. :mindblown::mindblown::mindblown:

Last edited:

Chill

carti stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Junipero
My Widow been making strides it's amazing. :banderas: Getting those "fukk you Widow" and "Widow hacking" messages every game now

Too bad the community is full of idiots so I hardly even want to play comps anymore.

Running with my homeboy and We pick up tank and damage. Our other 4 teammates(party'd up) collectively pick up...damage...defense..tank...........tank.

So I'm like "damn, yall sat and waited till almost game time to not pick healers?" They're response was "Well none of us can really heal." I'm like "So you nikkas queued up as a 4 man group and none of you can take up healing? At 2500's/platinum????" My homeboy chimed in like "How is your lowest guy 3 stars and yall can't heal?" Whatever we pick up Lucio and Mercy. Our damage? Genji and Soldier. Tanks? Roadhog and Zarya(aka two hard hitting damage tanks)

Our genji was constantly getting destroyed by a Winston and our Soldier was having issues with a Hog that hooked him everytime he saw him. I'm just sitting here like "Fam switch it up if it aint workin. Pharah can stay out of a hog and winstons way and deal damage. Mcree can go at it from long-range too. Zarya switch it Reinhardt cause you not shielding teammates as they get hooked"

Nobody made any changes. As Lucio I finished the match with Bronze damage, gold elims, gold heals, gold obj kills. The gold came from Roadhog.

Like what the fukk??? At this point, the game has been out for so long you should be proficient at at least 2 characters in every 'role'. I can play Tracer/Pharah/Reaper, Mei/Widow, Zarya/Hog/Winston, and Lucio/Mercy/Ana in competitive settings and do well. How the fukk can none of these randoms I get matched up with do the same?

Played a comp where nikkas ran symmetra, sombra, dva, hog(me), mercy, junkrat. I was murdering nikkas, my homeboy healing, the rest of the team getting destroyed by an Orisa. I say "yo sym pick up an actual healer, sombra please pick up an actual damage dealer"

it's shyt like that why i got so fed up, this whole post right here

luvaznpoon

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just cant do it anymore.. they need MMR resets at end of each season or im out after this season :manny:

the basic lack of fundamentals even at 2500 rating is just asburd.. so many times ive tied or lost a game because only 1-2 people standing on point instead of 3 for a faster cap while they are pushing closer to their spawn on CP maps and they end up over running us at 90% where if we had 3 people standing on point we would of capped :snoop:

if I lose cause other team is better :yeshrug:

losing or even worse tying because of that just makes me not want to play :manny:

Bruh, I've lost 90% of my matches either 1-0 or 3-2 for that same reason. Either that or every one waits literrally until the last minute/30 secs to get shredded. Very frustrating. In my placement matches, I did better than I did last season, but they gave me a lower starting rating. shyt doesn't make any sense. :hhh:

And the community is fukking toxic as hell. Just had a match with this random cac preteen shytting on us the whole match trying to tell us how to play. Then another guy joins in too. We get raped, and at the post screen with the top results from the round, I was the only one on the team up there. :hhh:

And then when you consider the insta-lock Hanzos/Widows/Bastions insituations that CLEARLY don't call for using those heroes it's like, why the fukk do I play this bruh :hhh:

Last edited:

KOBE

Superstar
Daps
All the fukking blackwatch skins are must haves. I need that genji skin and I fukking hate genji. :wow:

Prince Akeem

Its not that deep breh....
Daps
She's weird. She needs a nerf at lower levels. She's fine at higher levels. Phara's threat level is solely dependent on how good your hitscan is on your team.

Im hearing she's even worse on consoles cause NO ONE can aim on consoles regardless what rank your in. Lol.

Its not so much an aim issue as it is stupidity and doing your job on the team. If you see a Phara on the other team and your a Soldier...Do your job fam.

KOBE

Superstar
Daps
She's weird. She needs a nerf at lower levels. She's fine at higher levels. Phara's threat level is solely dependent on how good your hitscan is on your team.

Im hearing she's even worse on consoles cause NO ONE can aim on consoles regardless what rank your in. Lol

I can kill a pharah in a matter of seconds with a soldier.

I cannot kill a pharmercy by myself as a solider on console as that's just outrageous. You need a zen or a mercy pocketing you to fight another player being pocketed as the mercy self heal is too fast and the pharah gets consistent heals.

But ya, pharah isn't as much of a problem in high ranks but pharmercy definitely is as it requires more team coordination that the team isn't always willing to provide.

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
Its not so much an aim issue as it is stupidity and doing your job on the team. If you see a Phara on the other team and your a Soldier...Do your job fam.

Thats what im talking about though. It's not SOLELY on Solider. Before her buff? Yea you put Solider on Phara duty and thats that. But after the buff Phara at max range is no longer in Solider's sight. So his gun spreads off when she's at max height and can no longer hit her.

Solider COMBINED with Ana/Mei/Mcree/Roadhog or whoever can hit her needs to kill Phara now. Not JUST Solider. Especially when she has a Mercy pocketing her.

ImGucci

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NY

Nobody made any changes. As Lucio I finished the match with Bronze damage, gold elims, gold heals, gold obj kills. The gold damage came from Roadhog.

Lol yes thats why I don't like picking healer.

Whenever I pick healer, we get 0 elims. DPS players don't know how to do their job.

KingTut

Green diamonds like a dill pickle
Daps
Reppin
TX
Been playing this on PC for about a week now. I'm fukking trash fam.