Official Overwatch Thread

KingTut

Green diamonds like a dill pickle
Daps
Reppin
TX
Aye somebody hook ya boy up with a PC key for overwatch and I'll squarecash you 40 on Friday.
:feedme:

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I don't know. It seems like pharaoh has just got OP for no reason. I used to take her down easy with soldier but these last few games it has been tough
My problem is it seems like my teammates just ignore pharah. when I'm soldier I'll get her down to like 15% health and none of my teammates finish her off and then she retreats to get heals. or my teammates will ignore the mercy in the air healing/boosting her.. I just hit 3190 rating doe :gladbron:

Maddmike

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My problem is it seems like my teammates just ignore pharah. when I'm soldier I'll get her down to like 15% health and none of my teammates finish her off and then she retreats to get heals. or my teammates will ignore the mercy in the air healing/boosting her.. I just hit 3190 rating doe :gladbron:

I'm 1738. :mjcry:

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
i brag about my rating and i've lost every game i've played since getting home from work. 0/5...every game my teammates having been going with fukking retarded comps. Last match I just got out of our Mercy switches to tracer mid-attack side with only a zenyatta as heals..

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area

funny enough people expect 1 hit scan to just deal with a pharah.. theyll choose some shyt that only really hits ground like symm, junkrat, roadhog, rein and then be like "SOLDIER WHY CANT YOU KILL PHARAH" :snoop: especially if mercy is healing him then if you ask if 1 person can switch to an actual hit scan they say "YOU SUCK AT DPS". Where if they were smart, they'd help kill the pharah and it'd be 6v5 which should land slide the fight. Then again this is Overwatch where ive solo killed 2-3 people many many many times, only to look up and see my team lost the fight on point 5v3 :dwillhuh:

this game :laff:

ranking/rating in this game is POINTLESS

seen 3000 rating people be complete shyt while ive seen 2000 rating players been amazing.. its just too reliant on previous seasons MMR during placements.

what I dont get, is they were so quick to change season 1 system, but want to stick with this (I feel worse) system for 3 seasons, with no actual change in sight :what:

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
funny enough people expect 1 hit scan to just deal with a pharah.. theyll choose some shyt that only really hits ground like symm, junkrat, roadhog, rein and then be like "SOLDIER WHY CANT YOU KILL PHARAH" :snoop: especially if mercy is healing him then if you ask if 1 person can switch to an actual hit scan they say "YOU SUCK AT DPS". Where if they were smart, they'd help kill the pharah and it'd be 6v5 which should land slide the fight. Then again this is Overwatch where ive solo killed 2-3 people many many many times, only to look up and see my team lost the fight on point 5v3 :dwillhuh:

this game :laff:

ranking/rating in this game is POINTLESS

seen 3000 rating people be complete shyt while ive seen 2000 rating players been amazing.. its just too reliant on previous seasons MMR during placements.

what I dont get, is they were so quick to change season 1 system, but want to stick with this (I feel worse) system for 3 seasons, with no actual change in sight :what:

I said this months ago when Phara got buffed.

Solider USED to counter Phara. After Phara's buff when she's at max height she is no longer in Soliders range of sight. Now combine this with mercy pocketing her Solider IS NOT the answer anymore.

Widow is the true answer. No amount of healing can stop 200 burst damage a shot. However no one is good at widow at lower rank. So a solider COMBINED with Ana was the go to answer.

Now ana has been nerfed. So Ana needs 4 shots now to kill her and Solider is still the same as he's been since Phara's buff. I actually just made a video about this

Blizzard keeps nerfing Phara's counters while Phara herself remains untouched.. In their eyes they believe that they have a answer for her(Widow) which is right. She is the answer. But what they not accounting for is NO ONE can use her below plat. So this makes Phara just single handily winning games at lower rank because no one can kill her.

My cousin is a Phara main and he said he went from Single handily winning games to Phara no longer even being a character once he reached diamond.

As a Ana main everytime i see a Phara on the other side i tell our Solider/Mcree (i'll help you with Phara) But yea it's sickening how many times i hear my team yell at the solider saying (Why cant u kill Phara) It's not all on him. Solider cant deal with her alone. Ana/Roadhog/Mei should all be helping kill Phara. What kills me even more is when the Junkrat/Symm is the one bytching. Like you KNOW Phara 100% counters you yet your complaining about her killing you? Lmfao.

On a different note since i don't want to double post. Rein/Orisia on the same team means Ana is getting ult literally every 30 secs. It's fukking ridiculous right now lol. I got 6 ults last game lmfao.

Last edited:

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
Y'all better chill with that Pharah talk. She don't need no nerf :mjgrin:

She's weird. She needs a nerf at lower levels. She's fine at higher levels. Phara's threat level is solely dependent on how good your hitscan is on your team.

Im hearing she's even worse on consoles cause NO ONE can aim on consoles regardless what rank your in. Lol.

King Koopa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 8-4 and fiery moats
She's weird. She needs a nerf at lower levels. She's fine at higher levels. Phara's threat level is solely dependent on how good your hitscan is on your team.

Im hearing she's even worse on consoles cause NO ONE can aim on consoles regardless what rank your in. Lol.
Yeah really depends on how much the other team focuses on you. I've had matches where I would have to switch up my style completely or even switch characters if there was a team that knew how to deal with her.

One of the best feelings as a Pharah player is watching opposing teammates try and counter her when your being a problem. Dudes will go from switching to Soldier, to McCree, even Sombre, then another Pharah, and vice versa :russ:

Those 1v1 Pharah fights though with people who can actually play her :banderas: