Official Overwatch Thread

Killigraphy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC black coffee tough guys aka the Stoozy Boys
hate these overwatch cacs that complain when i choose the DPS queen Sombra

Literally threw out (with notification) 7 ults in one game....picked off the Torb constantly, went 30 and 3...team lost. Two snipers on attack Hanamura, and of course a tard who clearly doesn't know how to play Orisa, but locked her down because she's the new shiny. Got POTG but who cares? :deadrose:

1970s HeRon Flow

Takin Penitentiary Chances
Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave
don't breh get a team, get that 1 win and just play quick play until season over
Ive only played In teams of 2-3 this season, I feel when ever we play ranked, our team of 2-3 is always better then the other teams 2-4 man squad they put us up against, one of em is a nasty road hog that just destroys the other team, and the other is one of those Mei players that pisses u off to go against,and when I use my symmetra we can easily hold shyt down solo and just count on the randoms to carry their own weight,but yeah, once I get to Diamond I'm putting it away :hubie:

eufemism

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#uglygang
hate these overwatch cacs that complain when i choose the DPS queen Sombra

Had these two girls on voice chat keep saying "WE NEED MORE DPS!!!!!" in that annoying bytchy cac voice :comeon:

So to stop them from bytching I switch over to Hog and instantly get 2 kills and I hear "Roadhog isn't DPS!!!!!!" :gucci:

Then they proceed to throw the game because no one switched to DPS:dwillhuh:

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Had these two girls on voice chat keep saying "WE NEED MORE DPS!!!!!" in that annoying bytchy cac voice :comeon:

So to stop them from bytching I switch over to Hog and instantly get 2 kills and I hear "Roadhog isn't DPS!!!!!!" :gucci:

Then they proceed to throw the game because no one switched to DPS:dwillhuh:
i play this game with everyone muted (and text chat muted) + classical music/movie soundtrack on low volume so I can still hear sound queues and then I just do callouts on my mic for my team. I've been playing FPS since I was a whippersnapper and never have I ever met a more toxic community of players

CookisaCac

I aint lyrical
Daps
i play this game with everyone muted (and text chat muted) + classical music/movie soundtrack on low volume so I can still hear sound queues and then I just do callouts on my mic for my team. I've been playing FPS since I was a whippersnapper and never have I ever met a more toxic community of players
Apparently you dont realize youre a part of the problem with the toxicity since you dont listen/communicate with your team in a game based off of it. This isnt a call of duty or something.

Maddmike

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Out here getting my ana on like only my ana can and it was at this very moment i realized I HATE THIS ANA NERF. fukk PHARA

I don't know. It seems like pharaoh has just got OP for no reason. I used to take her down easy with soldier but these last few games it has been tough