Winston zen would >>>everything

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
Her kit is the problem

Sleep, we all know how game changing her sleep is

Heal deny, which is pretty much a game changer/instakill

Aoe heals, as well as very respectable single target heals and her nade buffed healing as a whole

We can't act like an offensive Ana isn't a joke

You can't even sneak up on her/kill her for being out of position sometimes cause of her kit while every other support gets punished for it

Easiest ult buildup as well since she's a sniper and has a lot of freedom with her positioning

Basically...I'm a fairly competent Ana (I'm either her or Phara or 76 in competitive) and legit if I have a decent team we will NOT lose. She's complete as fukk.

CookisaCac

I aint lyrical
Daps
Message me if you want to play. Just picked this up last week but I've had previous experience. Pc only

eufemism

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#uglygang
Every fukking game I've lost has had a fukking junkrat and bastion that don't do shyt

It's like playing with two less players

fukk

Uno

Superstar
Daps
New patch

Gameplay changes:

• Orisa added.

• Ana rifle nerfed to 60.

• Ironclad nerf shipped to consoles.

• Junkrat self-damage buff shipped.

• Sombra: hacked healthpacks visible through walls to your team, Translocator cooldown reduced to 4s, Stealth callout range reduced.

• Winston Barrier Projector cooldown buff shipped (now goes on cooldown immediately).

• Zarya bubbles no longer protect against knockback that pierces barriers (i.e Primal Rage)

• Zen spread removed, Orb Volley recovery buff has shipped (0.6s down from 1s).

• Capping Route 66 first point now gives you an extra minute on attack.

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
Ana damage nerf did go through afterall. Final nail in her coffin. There is litteraly no reason to play anyone other then Phara at this point. Every reliable counter she had has been nerfed to the ground.