Official Overwatch Thread

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
Someone reported me for cheating on console Because I have good aim with McCree. Do I actually have to worry about getting banned because some fakkit is mad I can aim?

I9IDtx1.jpg

hnMHjEj.jpg

No you wont get banned. Blizz knows if your using aimbots or not.

Zebruh

The Illustrious
Supporter
Daps
Yall are fukking up by trying to 1v1 Roadhog. That's absolutely his territory. he absolutely sucks in a 2 or 3v1 situation since he has no escape.

Zarya shields to deny kills, Ana nades to deny heals...he's not meant to be beat in 1v1's so looking for 1v1 counters is pointless to me. Just team up on him and he's not a factor.

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
Yall are fukking up by trying to 1v1 Roadhog. That's absolutely his territory. he absolutely sucks in a 2 or 3v1 situation since he has no escape.

Zarya shields to deny kills, Ana nades to deny heals...he's not meant to be beat in 1v1's so looking for 1v1 counters is pointless to me. Just team up on him and he's not a factor.

:salute:

I forgot ana nades. That shyt completely fukks Roadhog.

OmegaZero

Zero
Daps

Cant wait for that hook cooldown nerf. Its gonna have the same cooldown as Zarya projection barrier. Constant kill denial :banderas:

Maddmike

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
fukk this game honestly. I don't think I can play pick up matches anymore. Any brehs on Xbox? Add me: warizlove

josuke

Banned
Daps
jus rekt a genji in qp with junkrat. first 4 times i killed him was pure coincidental. he thought i was targeting him personally lol! so he get very toxic and i decided to juss focus on him. he was jumping about like mad but i just stood still and he went into my bombs himself. ive died too many times from genji's deflect for it to work anymore. xD so when i trap u with junk and ur a genji using deflect, im not gonna spam u with my 'nades -_- i will wait for your deflect to stop then throw a concussion mine in ur face -_-