Official Overwatch Thread

Gonzo

Banned
Daps
Reppin
USA
New season coming folks. I feel now everyone has had enough time to know how to play this game.

If u solo queue STOP it. Get some friends. Go on discord. Do something. But New season means u cant complain about solo queue when u already know what what u getting into.

If u dont have a tank/support u can fall back on LEARN THEM. Everyone has their "mains" but u wont get that character every game. Being flexible with character choices really helps your team.

Learn to counterpick-So many times i see ppl complaining that they are losing do a character that counters them. SWITCH THEN. Widow/Hanzo picking u off left and right? Go dva and harrass them

Symm causing problems? Go Winston and take care of the turrets.

Phara killing your team? Grab a mccree

Know your counters.

PLAY YOUR ROLES. This is the biggest factor i can think of to winning more games. Just play your damn role.

If you are dps you should be picking off characters. Its that simple. Gold damage means nothing if all u doing ia shooting reins shield. If your k/d ratio isn't in favor of the kill side then switch off.

If you a tank TANK. Dont run off chasing ppl for kills. Your dps is counting on you to take the damage off them so they can kill. Your healers are counting on you to be within range so they can build ult. Stay in the death ball and do your job.

Healers are self explanatory.

Follow these rules and i promise you'll win more games

There is no honest counter to roadhog

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
New season coming folks. I feel now everyone has had enough time to know how to play this game.

If u solo queue STOP it. Get some friends. Go on discord. Do something. But New season means u cant complain about solo queue when u already know what what u getting into.

If u dont have a tank/support u can fall back on LEARN THEM. Everyone has their "mains" but u wont get that character every game. Being flexible with character choices really helps your team.

Learn to counterpick-So many times i see ppl complaining that they are losing do a character that counters them. SWITCH THEN. Widow/Hanzo picking u off left and right? Go dva and harrass them

Symm causing problems? Go Winston and take care of the turrets.

Phara killing your team? Grab a mccree

Know your counters.

PLAY YOUR ROLES. This is the biggest factor i can think of to winning more games. Just play your damn role.

If you are dps you should be picking off characters. Its that simple. Gold damage means nothing if all u doing ia shooting reins shield. If your k/d ratio isn't in favor of the kill side then switch off.

If you a tank TANK. Dont run off chasing ppl for kills. Your dps is counting on you to take the damage off them so they can kill. Your healers are counting on you to be within range so they can build ult. Stay in the death ball and do your job.

Healers are self explanatory.

Follow these rules and i promise you'll win more games
Widow is more of a Pharah counter than McCree tbh

Chill

carti stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Junipero
had a hell of a damn season. placed like 2800, made it to 3240 dropped all the way down to 2650, finally finished out at 3080 and i got enough points for a gold gun.

skressful ass shyt :gucci:

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
Exactly, you have to double team him. No one character can beat him toe to toe. I cannot say the same for anyone else.

Yea. But thats his design. Hes a assassin. Your suppose to be scared when a roadhog is near u.

The ptr nerfs are on the way as well

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Go to reddit r/overwatch. There's also a discord for the Your Overwatch youtube channel. Info on their youtube page. Those are the two biggest discord communities I know of. It aint all roses over there either though. You will still be with randoms, still be with ppl who arent mechanically great...it'll be a luck of the draw on discord too.

Thank you!

Pifford

All Star
Daps
Someone reported me for cheating on console Because I have good aim with McCree. Do I actually have to worry about getting banned because some fakkit is mad I can aim?

I9IDtx1.jpg

hnMHjEj.jpg

Last edited:

Relldaproblem

Heart Breaker
Daps
Reppin
Nipple Light Specials
Widow is more of a Pharah counter than McCree tbh

Yooooooo I've been saying this for a while now. It's taboo to use Widow in Comp but Its gotten to the point where I'll use her to strictly counter a good Pharah . Ppl complain bro switch off of Widow she adds nothing and im like Pharah is destoying our squad ima use her until they switch well play 5v5 until they do. It's kinda surprising how quick Pharah switch when u land a few Widow shots on her.

Rell Shyt

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
Yooooooo I've been saying this for a while now. It's taboo to use Widow in Comp but Its gotten to the point where I'll use her to strictly counter a good Pharah . Ppl complain bro switch off of Widow she adds nothing and im like Pharah is destoying our squad ima use her until they switch well play 5v5 until they do. It's kinda surprising how quick Pharah switch when u land a few Widow shots on her.

Rell Shyt
It's only taboo bc people suck for the most part. Watch pros and high level people play and Widow is a beast. The only time I have an issue with it is on defense and control point maps when the enemy doesn't have a Pharah or she's not worth consideration

Phillyrider807

Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
Mei. I never need a double team to take him out. After you use your ice block, you just need to know how to use your wall for a second hook

Roadhog can still 1 shot mei with good aim even if he doesn't land a hook. But yea Mei is the closest u gonna get to a Roadhog counter. And having a Mei in your back pocket is NEVER bad choice. She's one of the few defensive heroes i don't mind seeing on attack.

Last edited:

Phillyrider807

Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!

Rell Shyt

Yea Widow is a HARD Phara counter. She completely shuts her down. No amount of healing stops 200 burst damage a shot. The problem is most widows aren't good enough to be on Phara duty. If u have a widow and Phara is still killing people its 5v6 and Widow's sole purpose for being on the team is for null.

At least with Mccree you can still count on him being on the point lol.

Last edited: